Roberts            ---
rock.gif

It looks like a bunch of slots will fill in when Pedrosa signs  
wink.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

No word on Edwards yet. It's rumored that he'll either move to Tech 3 Yamaha (which he doesn't want to do), go to WSBK or try his hand at dethroning Yosh/Suzuki @ AMA US SBK.

(DaCol. @ Sep. 07 2007,12:32) Edwards
rock.gif
where ? At the 2nd Pasta or home at his BBQ Wagon
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I think he'll end up in Tech3 or AMA.
wink.gif

The other news is Tech3 is rumored to go bridgestone.
Of course there are rumors that the tire rules will change again or go to a spec tire format.

wink.gif

Well, if some of these teams need someone to sign and get attention drawn to their team, I'll sign with anyone! I mean, really, who wouldn't want the media attention drawn by having the tallest and fattest MotoGP rider on THEIR team?!
super.gif

Not to say he is ready to go to MotoGP, but what the hell is Honda thinking letting Jake Zemke go? They just re-signed Miguel and signed Hodgson for the factory squad here in the US. IS Zemke headed to MotoGP? Perhaps to replace Pedro ( I can dream cant I?) at Repsol? AM I off base here?
wink.gif

After Roger lee's showing at Laguna, I think he may be a player in all of this.

PedroHobbit is trying to make Repsol Honda go Bridgestone. I highly doubt he can force Repsol Honda to change anything, after all they let Rossi go.

Once the smurf gives up and signs with Repsol Honda, all the other slots should fall into place
wink.gif

I heard from someone at Fast by Ferracci that WSBK is going to allow Ducati to increase the displacement next year, and that AMA SBK was close to permitting the change. Anyone hear either?

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 07 2007,17:38) PedroHobbit is trying to make Repsol Honda go Bridgestone. I highly doubt he can force Repsol Honda to change anything, after all they let Rossi go.

Once the smurf gives up and signs with Repsol Honda, all the other slots should fall into place
wink.gif
I'm still thinking Pedro will go Leprechan green next season, Honda is getting tired of his mouth!

Hope LCR goes to a stunt cage on bikes next year with their choice of rider..
rock.gif
laugh.gif

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 08 2007,08:14) I heard from someone at Fast by Ferracci that WSBK is going to allow Ducati to increase the displacement next year, and that AMA SBK was close to permitting the change.  Anyone hear either?
WSBK is allowing the Ducs to have their 1200cc displacement starting next year.

AMA SBK is allowing it in 2009. That may mark the return of Ducati in the US. The AMA Superbike rules will also be overhauled and the Superstock class is being rid of.

(bigoltool @ Sep. 08 2007,07:34) Not to say he is ready to go to MotoGP, but what the hell is Honda thinking letting Jake Zemke go? They just re-signed Miguel and signed Hodgson for the factory squad here in the US. IS Zemke headed to MotoGP? Perhaps to replace Pedro ( I can dream cant I?) at Repsol?  AM I off base here?  
wink.gif
Zemke is not GP material. He can't even beat Mladin or Spies. But...I'm sure he may find a ride somewhere in the AMA paddock. Possibly a return to Erion Honda in the Formula Xtreme class along with Josh Hayes, or fill in the slot as Yamaha in the superbike class. Jason Disalvo's contract is up.

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 08 2007,07:38) PedroHobbit is trying to make Repsol Honda go Bridgestone.  I highly doubt he can force Repsol Honda to change anything, after all they let Rossi go.

wink.gif
I'm pretty sure the Danny "Frodo Baggins" Pedrosa will re-sign with Repsol. He's all about drama.

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 07 2007,18:52)
(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 08 2007,07:38) PedroHobbit is trying to make Repsol Honda go Bridgestone. I highly doubt he can force Repsol Honda to change anything, after all they let Rossi go.

wink.gif
I'm pretty sure the Danny "Frodo Baggins" Pedrosa will re-sign with Repsol. He's all about drama.
Now that was an insult- Sam Gamgee maybe, but Pedro is NOT Frodo...

Sam was always the one tounging the hole and whining...
laugh.gif

I'd rather see Spies in WSBK or MotoGP before Zemke. He's seem mentally tougher & rides better again steller competition on the same machinery (Yoshi Suzuki). It's either Matt M or Ben S. winning AMA races these days. Just think when Mladin retires in a year or two, Spies will be pretty lonely without any serious competition. That's when he'll probably jump with the 'big boys' !
super.gif

Don't you think ?

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 07 2007,16:51)
(bigoltool @ Sep. 08 2007,07:34) Not to say he is ready to go to MotoGP, but what the hell is Honda thinking letting Jake Zemke go? They just re-signed Miguel and signed Hodgson for the factory squad here in the US. IS Zemke headed to MotoGP? Perhaps to replace Pedro ( I can dream cant I?) at Repsol? AM I off base here?
wink.gif
Zemke is not GP material. He can't even beat Mladin or Spies. But...I'm sure he may find a ride somewhere in the AMA paddock. Possibly a return to Erion Honda in the Formula Xtreme class along with Josh Hayes, or fill in the slot as Yamaha in the superbike class. Jason Disalvo's contract is up.
I would agree that Zemke is most assuredly not MotoGP Material! Nor Is Roger Lee. But you have to remember that Zemke is the only guy not wearing a Yoshimura Badge to win a race in AMA SBK in the last few seasons. Not Even DuHamel can say that. And recent history tells me that Jamie Hacking is far more ready to step up than Ol Roger. Not that I don't like Roger,but he nor Tommy have impressed on Superbikes this year. If there is anyone in the US worthy of Stepping up the MotoGP it's Spies. I have said this a lot in the past. Mladin's cherry picking is getting old fast. He had his shot at the GP's back in the 80's and now he is comfortable winning everything in the US with his one man fan Club (Freddie Spencer)! But thats another topic!
beerchug.gif

(ANKOMA @ Sep. 07 2007,20:03) I'd rather see Spies in WSBK or MotoGP before Zemke.  He's seem mentally tougher & rides better again steller competition on the same machinery (Yoshi Suzuki).  It's either Matt M or Ben  S. winning AMA races these days.  Just think when Mladin retires in a year or two, Spies will be pretty lonely without any serious competition.  That's when he'll probably jump with the 'big boys' !  
super.gif

Don't you think ?
Spies' contract ends at the end of '08.
He wants to ride motogp.

Its a safe bet he'll have a motogp ride in '09
wink.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 08 2007,09:30)
(ANKOMA @ Sep. 07 2007,20:03) I'd rather see Spies in WSBK or MotoGP before Zemke. He's seem mentally tougher & rides better again steller competition on the same machinery (Yoshi Suzuki). It's either Matt M or Ben S. winning AMA races these days. Just think when Mladin retires in a year or two, Spies will be pretty lonely without any serious competition. That's when he'll probably jump with the 'big boys' !
super.gif

Don't you think ?
Spies' contract ends at the end of '08.
He wants to ride motogp.

Its a safe bet he'll have a motogp ride in '09
wink.gif
I would like nothing better than to see the Kevin Schwantz Suzuki team come to fruition in 2009. Spies riding for Schwantz in MotoGP would be fun to watch. Otherwise Suzuki is going to lose him to a Competitor for sure!

(bigoltool @ Sep. 09 2007,01:41) I would like nothing better than to see the Kevin Schwantz Suzuki team come to fruition in 2009. Spies riding for Schwantz in MotoGP would be fun to watch. Otherwise Suzuki is going to lose him to a Competitor for sure!
I agree with you 100%

If he doesn't get the Motogp ride, I'm pretty sure Spies will either re-sign with Yosh or end up with Jordan Suzuki (it almost happened last year, if it weren't for Yosh upping his contract).

Back