favorite foods

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
right now i'm hooked on the local italian restaurant's grilled chicken ceasar salad with anchovies...mmm!

Free
all_coholic.gif

Sushi... love that sushi.
beerchug.gif

catfish, crawdads, jambalaya, brunswick stew, cornbread, and black eyed peas...then, for the next meal, i'll take..

oh well, ya'll are gonna have to wait...i'm hungry now and have to go fix something to eat
beerchug.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 07 2007,07:37) Beer is a food...right???
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

lurk.gif
Yes, there is a pork chop in every can.

My favorite, Mexican! I like spicy food.

all_coholic.gif

Basically anything that has a reputation for somehow causing a premature death (in other words tasty food).

super.gif

Soylen green... mmmmmmmm tastes like people.
biggrin.gif

no Favorites, but I enjoy QUISP quite a lot. too much variety to allowing picking of favorites
smile.gif

quisp_cereal_box.jpg

when the wife cooks roast potatoes and carrots.been in the oven like 1/2 a day.mmmmmmm....mmmmm.....mmmm...mmm.

how about my best friends jack and jim??? wild turkey is always good to but i am not talkin about the bird... other then that i like a good chicken salad sandwhich

(semi @ Sep. 07 2007,09:23) catfish, crawdads, jambalaya, brunswick stew, cornbread, and black eyed peas...then, for the next meal, i'll take..

oh well, ya'll are gonna have to wait...i'm hungry now and have to go fix something to eat
beerchug.gif
Next meal? I thought that was an appetizer!
laugh.gif

Back