Corsa III Ride report

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,
 I just got Corsa IIIs put on about a month ago.  Before today, my work schedule hasn't allowed for a good ride.  Actually had less than 100 miles on them today when I started.  

I rode about 35 miles out and the same back.  Some very nice twisties on some very nice pavement.  

The first thing I have to say is that they stick like glue.  I came off Avon sport/touring tires and it has been awhile since I have ridden tires with an aggressive profile.  Having said that, the first 30mph corner that I dropped into at about 65 skeered me a little.  These tires love to drop into the corner hard.  No slippage, just dropped into the corner faster and harder than I expected.  Once my initial "OH Shyte" was over with I started playing a bit.

On the ride back I was hammering the same type of corners between 80 and 90.  The bike stuck like it was on rails.  I can't wait until after this winter and I do the suspension upgrades.  

That's it.

Thanks for reading.

Don

thanks for the review. I'm a big fanboy of Pirelli stick, and can't wait to try them.  Pirelli's have NEVER let me down, where many others have.

Back