LABOR DAY

shortcut

Donating Member
Registered
how bout this one. nothing particularly planned for today
so this morning i decide to go for a ride- maybe over to 29 dreams motorcycle resort as the website said they were open today.had to decide what bike to take over there. the Harley Electraglide/Sidecar or the BUSA. decide to take out the beast. for once i have all the stuff on. full face helmet,gloves,joe rocket jacket w/body armor. stop for gas. guy on an electraglide pulls in behind me. shorts,flip flops, and one of them toy nazi helmets. looks over at the BUSA and says:"you like to live dangerously don't cha"?
jump9.gif

ices_rofl.gif
had to share this.

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Same thing happened to us an older guy comes up to us while we are fueling up the busas and says you couldn't give one of those even for me to turn and sell it!!
We politely said well to each his own...and he replies those things are dangerous!!
I replied , were as safe as we can be ... respect the bike blah blah ....
and then the best part he replies out of the blue yeah I owned 5 motorcycles and wrecked ALL 5 of them  
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

I looked right at him and said well by the third one I may start thinking its not the bikes yet you bought a 4th and wrecked and 5th and wrecked  
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

and then he comments he doesn't do well paying attention to bikes on the roads today even if he had owned some in his past!!!!

wow.gif
I thought keep away from this man when he leaves the parking lot !!!

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

dontcha hate it when they tell ya the story of how they had to
"lay" down the bike to avoid the wreck,or some gruesome tale
of a friend,cousin,brother that they had to mop off the street or
now crawls around the floor like a snake paralysied from the waist
down or up, lost a hand,leg,etc. refer to our motorcycles as a
"wheel" or "motor". usually they run across the parking lot to
tell you this crap.
rant.gif

That pretty funny, my insurance guy said that those of us who ride the busa have balls! I laughted out loud on the phone!

(twotonevert @ Sep. 03 2007,16:06) That pretty funny, my insurance guy said that those of us who ride the busa have balls! I laughted out loud on the phone!
It's true - you should see my pair!

(LCB @ Sep. 03 2007,19:07)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 03 2007,16:06) That pretty funny, my insurance guy said that those of us who ride the busa have balls! I laughted out loud on the phone!
It's true - you should see my pair!
Who's are they
SHOCKED.gif

Ducking and running hard for the woods

I've been there. Complete strangers always like to tell me how someone they knew or heard of died on a bike.

I usually tell them what i heard here.
"lots of people die in bed, aren't you afraid to go to sleep?"

I get the deer in the headlights look from them usually.

I've been there. Complete strangers always like to tell me how someone they knew or heard of died on a bike.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 04 2007,11:41) I've been there. Complete strangers always like to tell me how someone they knew or heard of died on a bike.  

laugh.gif
i gotta use that

Back