DO you Have days, where U want...

Smoke_Dog

Registered
Sale your Busa, becuase there's just no good place to ride them? and the fellows just want to stand around and talk, that do ride!

No, because when that happens, I just plan some LONG and Exciting Trip on the Busa. Whether or not I actually take the trip is not that important, just planning it and start to schedule it keeps me excited about the Bike  
super.gif

No, the young cats I hang with mostly around here are show no go. I do that because they are friends and we do occasionally have good rides. I do take solo rides on my week days off too. It's my cure. Get rid of the Busa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

same here, alot of my buddy have a busy scheduale including I.... But that motivates me enough to go riding, its my stress reliever.

I'll ride 70-80 miles south of home just to open her up a bit.Like today
biggrin.gif

Sell it?? over my dead body
guns.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 03 2007,15:02) Nope...look where I live...there are more roads than I'll ever be able to ride...
Man I'm original from that area, but I can't get the wife to move back to Hickory! She wants to move back to Rapid City, S.D. where she's from! I'm stuck here in Valosta Ga for a minute!
mad.gif

those guys usually cancel themselves out. Keep ride'n bro. you'll run into someone that loves to ride like you
beerchug.gif

(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 02 2007,19:06)
(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 03 2007,15:02) Nope...look where I live...there are more roads than I'll ever be able to ride...
Man I'm original from that area, but I can't get the wife to move back to Hickory! She wants to move back to Rapid City, S.D. where she's from!  I'm stuck here in Valosta Ga for a minute!  
mad.gif
If I were you I go back to SD Bro allot of great riding there.

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 02 2007,19:22)
(Smoke_Dog @ Sep. 02 2007,19:06)
Man I'm original from that area, but I can't get the wife to move back to Hickory! She wants to move back to Rapid City, S.D. where she's from!  I'm stuck here in Valosta Ga for a minute!
If I were you I go back to SD Bro allot of great riding there.
Yeah, especially in Dec, Jan, Feb and March
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

when I want to ride I'll get up and go. With
friends or solo it don't matter destination or
not it don't matter. I sometimes put 200 miles
going nowhere.

There's alot of days where i'd rather ride somewhere to hangout and talk about stuff.

OKAY, okay, I'll admit it.......John and I "have been seen" talking to other sportbike riders, and yes we're talking about "riding".  We've also been seen "talking to each other about riding", but most of the time we're lost in conversation involving Hayabusa subject matter, and YES we've also been seen........

Running 160+ side by side through Death Valley
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif
, but that's a whole different conversation.......

about riding............uhhh....we ride about as much as we talk about Hayabusa's and that's a LOT !!!!!
cool.gif

SELL OUR BUSAS
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???  
wow.gif
 ARE YOU NUTS
rock.gif
wink.gif

super.gif

super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Nah... I just ride alone when I am home. Otherwise, I'd do a lot less riding if I relied on a crew.

Never, been riding motorcycles for 30+ years and I will never be without a bike (or three) even if I don't ride them. Just knowing they are there in the garage ready to go at any time is better than not having a bike at all.

For the speed bug=track days. For the busa, east coast speed trials. I will make it there someday.
biggrin.gif
Hopefully soon.

Back