Just got a Verizon XV6700

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
My mother had one of these phones which I sold to a member on this site. Here is the link to that post,

I just got one of these for $75 the thing is only 5 days old with 3 incomming calls only (Lady had no idea how to use it) My question for all you palm phone experts is where do I get software for this phone, and games?
I want to install Microsoft Voice Command to be able to control the phone by voice the only problem is that it don't work with bluetooth and I remember my mothers phone not being able to dial a number by telling it the contacts name!

Anyone have one of these phones let me know your tips and tricks, What software is needed? I want to learn as much as possible about it. On a side note I will not be using this phone with any data plan as I can go online through my home wifi network.

Thank's for reading and any help you can give me,
David

I had the Cingular version 8125 and the Microsoft Voice Command worked great. PM me and I might be able to e-mail you a copy of it for trial
wink.gif

(ToyKraz @ Sep. 02 2007,14:42) I had the Cingular version 8125 and the Microsoft Voice Command worked great. PM me and I might be able to e-mail you a copy of it for trial
wink.gif
Thanks, pm sent!

When I go my new xv6700, this is the site that my verizon representative suggested I check out.

Handango

Follow the link for the pocket pc. The problem is that they charge ridiculous prices for the simplest software so I've never actually purchased anything. I only use it for a reference to see what's available for pocket pc / Windows mobile devices.

Back