Pizza Toppings

Projekt

Registered
Thinking about my recent escape from Iraq to the Islands of Croatia, I remembered a pizza experience that I want to share.
On that holiday I was on an Octopus kick, thinking that I would have octopus at every dinner.
On a particular evening I looked at the pizza menu while sitting at the local outdoor restaurant and low and behold...
<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Octopus and Gorgonzola Cheese.</span></span>
It was the best pizza I have ever tasted, absolutely amazing.
Top that one.

Ketchup on old pizza while drinking warm beer...
all_coholic.gif

I like roasted garlic and pineapple together. But I have had a baked haddock, green pepper and onion pizza on whole wheat crust before though as for wierd there is a local shop that makes a peanut butter and fluff pizza topped with chocolate chips, no sauce or cheese. He says he sells about 20 of them a week...

Ive had marshmallows (the big ones) on a regular fully loaded pizza. Wasnt too bad!!! Alcohol should be involved in that if you have anchovies and marshmallows co-existing though.
all_coholic.gif

(forceofnature @ Sep. 02 2007,14:04) Roasted Roaches fresh from Dominos Pizza
Kinda reminds me of a Domino's pepperoni pizza I ate once that had a bit of broken glass sprinkled on it.

Green pepper, onions, black olives and anchovies...

Cold pizza + warm beer = Breakfast of Champions!

Back