Irish Football

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
There are lovers
wink.gif
& haters
mad.gif
of the Irish, Not too many are inbetween. Can you beleive that we are unranked??? They Obviously haven't taken account of the Luck of the Irish. UCLA felt it quite well last season..
laugh.gif
hehehe. Definately not the dominance of old but we still keep winning games, (Unfortunatly not Bowl Games ). I still beleive in my team, in good times and in bad. For better or worse. Hmmm, Almost more belief in my Irish than in the wife...Did I just say that
eek2.gif
rock.gif
? Anyhow...GO IRISH!!!!!

(KoK-LoL @ Aug. 31 2007,22:53) There are lovers
wink.gif
 & haters
mad.gif
 of the Irish, Not too many are inbetween. Can you beleive that we are unranked??? They Obviously haven't taken account of the Luck of the Irish. UCLA felt it quite well last season..
laugh.gif
hehehe. Definately not the dominance of old but we still keep winning games, (Unfortunatly not Bowl Games ). I still beleive in my team, in good times and in bad. For better or worse. Hmmm, Almost more belief in my Irish than in the wife...Did I just say that
eek2.gif
rock.gif
? Anyhow...GO IRISH!!!!!
My grandfather, father and older brother all went to ND so I grew up in all the lore..."wake up the echoes." I've grown up arguing w/ all the haters w/ hard facts but it's a loosing battle.

Matter of fact my father brother and I (and the wives) all flew up to Chicago and went to the UCLA game last year...Samardijza scored that winning TD right in front of us.

This is going to be a tough year w/ lots of unproven players at OL, QB and WR. Defense can only get better. Our first game vs. GT is going to be tough, they will likely be better than last year.

GO IRISH!

Last edited by a moderator:
ND football pisses me off. The reason? I live in South Bend (I can see the golden dome from my yard) and you can't go ANYWHERE during home football weekends because of the influx of the 100,000 or so people who come here.

Now we all can see why they were unranked.............can you say 33-3 A$$ whoopin.

Guess Brady was the team, Now he's here in Cleveland to be the team once again.
SHOCKED.gif

The Irish have a Football TEAM  
wow.gif
! And I thought that ND stood for  NO DAMES
poke.gif
ALLOWED
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Sep. 01 2007,20:16) The Irish have a Football TEAM  
wow.gif
! And I thought that ND stood for  NO DAMES
poke.gif
ALLOWED
laugh.gif
It actually did when my father went there.

I'm actually a U of KY graduate and we at least put up a 50-10 win today, even though it was aginst EKU.

ND will likely be a 6-6 team this season.

I thought ND stood for "no defense"  or something like that.  Granted, the offense, with its mighty negative 8 yards rushing on the day, didn't impress anyone either.

Can you say "owned"?

Back