ladies and gentlemen

mrninja9

Banned
Yes i i finally broke my mp3 player on my way home it fell out of my pocket and shattered on the ground.

So if anyone has an old one laying around and it is cheap please pm me and let me know i cant afford to much right now but i would love one so i have the wind out of my ears

thanks
chris

You dumazzz..... I mean, you have a call....
tounge.gif

Whud up yuck mouth.
tounge.gif
 If I had one it would have been on its way to your house  two day ago.
super.gif

hey little buddy hahaha hows life i know figured i would try here first i know someone has to have something laying around

Just lost mine too (well a week or two ago) ... I feel for you. I might have a hook up coming up if it pans out I will get you one to...
E

just pick up one of those cheap ones off ebay, i had found a 1gigger for $20, it did the job till i had got my ipod but then my ipod fell off the folk lift and i ran it over and so i had to go back to my 1gig for a month then i bought a zune. and i treat it like a baby. $400 on mp3 players tend to burn a hole in the pocket
all_coholic.gif

Walmart has some cheap ones. The guy at Radio Shack told me to go that route when I was looking at ipods. I think I told him I would be using it on bike rides. Good luck

I have all my music from Itunes and I am pretty sure you can't use a non apple product on Itunes. The bastards.

Back