Cloud 9 customers beware

species0113

Registered
Can someone tell me how this guy is allowed to advertise on this site. He is kicked off the other forums and now I know why. I got an anonymous pm from someone wanting to sell me an ARC-2 ignition that I had advertised I was looking for. After telling him no because I could not be sure he was legit, he then told me who he was. It was goldenchild. I never had any dealings with him but iv'e seen his name in chat for a while. He offered me a brand new ARC-2 for $50 cheaper then Schnitz and also said it was immediately available. I jumped at it. First off, it had been used. fittings and wires covered with marks. instructions were almost worn out, ripped and torn with greasy fingerprints. Then here was my $400 ignition system wrapped in plastic and in a walmart bag. no original box, no warranty papers ,no receipt,the stickers were missing, etc. what a focking joke. Can't wait to see if it works or not. I guess he used it for 3 weeks to see if he liked it or not. WELL, HOW WAS IT GOLENTONGUE. DOES IT WORK? Jackass...Just goes to show. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Buyers beware. Oh yea, he goes by the name of Brassrail on suzuki hayabusa.org.

Well, having been to his shop and seeing him personally on several occasions, I find your accusations hard to believe. He has always been VERY straight up in every one of my dealings. This is the first bad rep I have seen or heard of regarding Daniel, and I'm sure you are in the VERY small minority....

Since I dont frequent the other site I couldn't say to know whether or not he is in fact Brassrail.

Hopefully you have contacted him and tried to reconcile any problems or miscommunications prior to airing your laundry on a public forum. He is well respected on this site and in my local community of the greater Portland Oregon area. He is a regular face at many bike gatherings and at the local drag events. I can't see him jeopardizing a good reputation like that to make a buck or two....

Hopefully you can contact him and resolve this.

Yep he did a good deed for me and didn't really need to bother himself with it!
SHOCKED.gif
But this should be set straight and if your wrong make sure you let all know!

This is the first time i've ever heard anything bad about him. I've seen lots of posts praising him though.

lets see if he chimes in.....

(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 31 2007,18:12) Yep he did a good deed for me and didn't really need to bother himself with it!
SHOCKED.gif
yes, it should be set straight. I apolagize to suzukihayabusa.org for buying something from a non sponsoring or paying advertiser of there forum. but believe me if APE would have had it in stock and if i knew he was banned the deal would have never been made.

On SH.org he was supposedly buying up all the good deals in the "for sale" forum and then selling them for a profit.

(Dakkine2 @ Aug. 31 2007,20:44) On SH.org he was supposedly buying up all the good deals in the "for sale" forum and then selling them for a profit.
He does the same thing on here..
AAAssjani.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,18:51)
(Dakkine2 @ Aug. 31 2007,20:44) On SH.org he was supposedly buying up all the good deals in the "for sale" forum and then selling them for a profit.
He does the same thing on here..
AAAssjani.gif
I think he sells stuff before he even has it in hand.

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,18:24) You'll see the mods lock the thread bfore he chimes in..
I don't want anything locked speak your minds cause you won't get but one chance then i'm done with the boards.If you have any issues speak on it,if you need to find the other post if you wanna see my answer to anything you all want to speak to me about,I'm a man and don't hide from noone or behind anything..my phone is on 24/7 call if ya need to speak ya mind and your scared to do it here.I will be in from 9am pst till whenever tomorrow feel free to call.

503-663-3278

(GoldenChild @ Aug. 31 2007,22:45)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,18:24) You'll see the mods lock the thread bfore he chimes in..
I don't want anything locked speak your minds cause you won't get but one chance then i'm done with the boards.If you have any issues speak on it,if you need to find the other post if you wanna see my answer to anything you all want to speak to me about,I'm a man and don't hide from noone or behind anything..my phone is on 24/7 call if ya need to speak ya mind and your scared to do it here.I will be in from 9am pst till whenever tomorrow feel free to call.

503-663-3278
Thats what I call customer srvc.  
wink.gif

Bought 90 degree valve stems from Daniel this year. The mechanics at the local bike shop spotted them right off the bat and were giving me props on them, and these guys are rough, most of them race, a couple of them I think are professional. Tough crowd to impress.

Thanks Daniel

(species0113 @ Aug. 31 2007,18:42)
(8Daytona8 @ Aug. 31 2007,18:12) Yep he did a good deed for me and didn't really need to bother himself with it!  
SHOCKED.gif
yes, it should be set straight. I apolagize to suzukihayabusa.org for buying something from a non sponsoring or paying advertiser of there forum. but believe me if APE would have had it in stock and if i knew he was banned the deal would have never been made.

You were just robbed of your money a few week ago here doing business with an unfamilar member that contacted by PM.  After you paid the guy $40 bucks and weeks have passed (never recieveing your product) you tried contacting the guy asking if he stoled your money, and if so, to let you know so you can go on with life. I've asked along with someone else in that post if you ever recieved you product from the guy, well?  

If not, can I ask why didn't you put the word out about this JackAzz?

I guess the real reason why your pissed off at Daniel is because you said he lied to you about the iterm being new and wasn't. Thats cool, cause I hate to be bull$hitted too and I can understand where you're coming from. Why didn't you just ask for your money back and let it go like you did with the other guy that stole your $40

This is a true Buyer beware

I've talked and delt with Daniel.  No problems here.

I think he's an alright guy.
cool.gif

Back