GoldenChild

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone here have a working phone number for Golden child?? I ordered some items over 6 weeks ago and have been trying to contact Daniel for a week or so in regards to my order. They were special order items and he told me they would take 4-6 weeks. I know hes been on the forums and posting on some of the treads. During the time I've been pming him, So either he is not geting my pms or hes ignoring me, which I don't see why he would. But none of the phone numbers work when I call them. So if anyone can help let me know. Thanks everyone...

Those are the numbers I've been trying to call. Every time I try it either says the number is retricted to out going calls and incoming calls cannot be made to the number, or it has been disconnected. I'll try them again. Thanks...

The second number worked this time?
rock.gif
I got ahold of him.. Thanks again.!!!

Daniel messed his foot up and has been out of the shop for awhile now. In case anybody wants to know....

That SUCKS! Hopefully it isn't serious and heals quickly.

I have his home number as do others on here, so we can always find him
bluegrab.gif
He can't hide!

(gstspeedster @ Aug. 31 2007,14:11) Daniel messed his foot up and has been out of the shop for awhile now. In case anybody wants to know....
He probably stubbed his toe on the box my ARC-2 was supposed to be in....

(species0113 @ Aug. 31 2007,22:10)
(gstspeedster @ Aug. 31 2007,14:11) Daniel messed his foot up and has been out of the shop for awhile now. In case anybody wants to know....
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif

(species0113 @ Aug. 31 2007,21:10)
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(species0113 @ Aug. 31 2007,19:10)
Gotta admit that was pretty GD funy!
jump9.gif

This is copied from another post. It was written by Daniel. Very few things arrive on time for one reason or another. Someone shipped me dogbones a few months ago that never arrived. Package cut open by razor. PO isn't responsible. No insurance. Good luck with the contact.

"I don't want anything locked speak your minds cause you won't get but one chance then i'm done with the boards.If you have any issues speak on it,if you need to find the other post if you wanna see my answer to anything you all want to speak to me about,I'm a man and don't hide from noone or behind anything..my phone is on 24/7 call if ya need to speak ya mind and your scared to do it here.I will be in from 9am pst till whenever tomorrow feel free to call.

503-663-3278 "

Back