Flowers for ExtremeMachine

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey guys,
05Busale updated the info for Ralph's services - we now have a telephone number and address. I will be ordering flowers this afternoon - if anyone would like to pitch in -

paypal is: mcmustang@hayabusa.org

Anything over what the flowers cost will be handled as the family desires or refunded.

Also, is there anyone in the area who can stop in and show our presence for support?

The services will be held at:
Moloneys Hauppauge Funeral Home
840 Wheeler Rd
Hauppauge, NY 11788

Tel no. (631)-361-7500

The dates and times are as follows:
Thursday Aug 30 from 7-9pm and
Friday Aug 31 from 2-4pm and 7-9pm

You guys know how it works!

Thanks to you all!

Guys - I have enough to send a nice arrangement - any possibility someone can be there to show support?

I just ordered a floor basket from Colonial Flowers to be delivered this afternoon prior to the viewing this evening. I signed it:
"With deepest sympathies, from Ralph's online family @Hayabusa.oRg"

Thanks to all who pitched in.
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 30 2007,14:08) Shawn you're a super guy with balance issues, but still a super guy. Thanx much  
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

And thats why he stays below deck during rough seas, poor guy would probably fall over board and drown while wearing a life vest.  
biggrin.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 30 2007,16:08) Shawn you're a super guy with balance issues, but still a super guy. Thanx much  
bowdown.gif
Ah - the things that you can never live down...
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Aug. 31 2007,03:44)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 30 2007,14:08) Shawn you're a super guy with balance issues, but still a super guy. Thanx much  
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

And thats why he stays below deck during rough seas, poor guy would probably fall over board and drown while wearing a life vest.  
biggrin.gif
Actually - I am all Flight Deck, Brotha! But, I did try to throw myself at the water once; I missed.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(HRJR @ Aug. 31 2007,04:15) Hope it isn't to late to send some support.  Paypal sent.

Thanks Shawn.
Thank you -
However. Flowers were sent yesterday. So I will be returning your paypal - if I hear back that the family is taking any sort of donations then please keep them in mind.

I appreciate it - it is stuff like this that really shows the character of the board.

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 31 2007,05:17)
(Rhythm @ Aug. 31 2007,03:44)
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
Actually - I am all Flight Deck, Brotha!  But, I did try to throw myself at the water once; I missed.  
laugh.gif
That usually happens when the ship is in dry dock.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Aug. 31 2007,06:18)
(HRJR @ Aug. 31 2007,04:15) Hope it isn't to late to send some support. Paypal sent.

Thanks Shawn.
Thank you -
However. Flowers were sent yesterday. So I will be returning your paypal - if I hear back that the family is taking any sort of donations then please keep them in mind.

I appreciate it - it is stuff like this that really shows the character of the board.
Don't know how I missed this.

If the family is taking donations, I can spring for a bit.

Any word on how they're doing?

--Wag--

Back