well hello again

lot boy

Registered
as you might know im going through a devorce and had to relocate to phoenix az......well i made it but barley. As i was passing through memphis tn i had a guy plow into me at about 110 mph. Now my car is totaled and every thing i had in it was destroyed. After 3 days of being stranded in a memphis crack hotel they got me a rental car and i made my way to az. i have never seen anything like the south west....insane pretty. Now im taking today to shake off a 15 year marrage and a car crash and a 27 hour drive. Then its off to find a job. Im not real sure why god hates me so much but things can only get better from here.....i hope anyway
beerchug.gif

God doesn't hate you. Your still living.
Sometimes you have to go thru some things in order to help others.
I went thru a divorce just to turn around and help my brotha get thru his 4 years later.
Now you can say your truly starting over. Glad to see you made time for the Org.
It'll get better...
good luck job hunting.

God does not hate you, he truly does have a plan for you that you are so close to right now that you can not see it all. One day you will look back and you will understand. Do not lose faith my friend. My family and I are praying for you and many others here on the org everyday. Great to hear from you.
super.gif

Wishing you the best on you new life in AZ.

Take a weekend and go tubing down the Salt River. It will help you clear your head.
beerchug.gif

glad you made it there...not everything in the car was destroyed- you apparently walked away...i think i would take that more as a sign that God was looking out for me...things could have been SO much worse, i'll take a crack hotel over the hospital any day!!!

i know that things look a little bleak from where you are standing (been through two divorces myself) but you just need to put your face forward and take the next step that He puts in front of you...it does get better
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Aug. 29 2007,13:05) glad you made it there...not everything in the car was destroyed- you apparently walked away...i think i would take that more as a sign that God was looking out for me...things could have been SO much worse, i'll take a crack hotel over the hospital any day!!!

i know that things look a little bleak from where you are standing (been through two divorces myself) but you just need to put your face forward and take the next step that He puts in front of you...it does get better
beerchug.gif
Well said Colen..

Glad you checked back in Lotboy.. It will get better..
smile.gif

Brother sometimes we have to go through things if life that seem so overwhelming that we want to give up.....Its all just a test and what does not kill you will only make you stronger. Trust me this is just gods way of making you a better and stronger person. I know because I speak from experience. I was injured during Iraqi freedom and had 12 yrs of Army carreer come to abrupt halt and was faced with divorce, discharge, and disability all at the same time. I am now retrained in medical imaging and married to the most wonderful part of life , my wife who came to my side after the injury and divorce and helps me understand that god has a plan for everyone, its just hard see sometimes. Best of luck in your new adventures in Arizona.
beerchug.gif

One day at a time and you'll get through the darkness of divorce. Then out of the blue you'll be minding your business and find yourself another lady to forget the last one. Do that a few times and you'll never want the old life again. Good luck. Arizona is a great place to be single.

(gixxer418 @ Aug. 29 2007,11:21) Brother sometimes we have to go through things if life that seem so overwhelming that we want to give up.....Its all just a test and what does not kill you will only make you stronger. Trust me this is just gods way of making you a better and stronger person. I know because I speak from experience. I was injured during Iraqi freedom and had 12 yrs of Army carreer come to abrupt halt and was faced with divorce, discharge, and disability all at the same time. I am now retrained in medical imaging and married to the most wonderful part of life , my wife who came to my side after the injury and divorce and helps me understand that god has a plan for everyone, its just hard see sometimes. Best of luck in your new adventures in Arizona.  
beerchug.gif
thanks this puts some perspective on things for me. helped alot.

I can't speak from experience but I will just say keep your head up Playa, time will heal your pain.  
cool.gif

+1   If God hated you, it really would be a lot worse.  Sodom, Gomorrah, Babylon, Esau - those were places and people that God hated and they're gone.  You, on the other hand are clearly still here.  And probably not because you're tougher than God, but more likely because he has kept you safe.  Of course, you can find all this for yourself in the Bible...

Matthew 6:flamethrowing:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

James 1:5
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Hold up everybody! Some driver hits you and totals your car at 110 mph and you leave town?! Are you completely injury free? You may have health issues (back/neck) occur well after the incident. I hope you didn't sign any waivers or documents already. How about liability and re-imbursement issues or if necessary? And exactly who hit you? A commercial automobile, some bum, or somebody with means for reimbursement of your automobile and expenses?

Hope you got that incident wrapped up tight before leaving town.

Wow! Definitely sounds like a rough couple days/weeks/months you've had. Congrats on making it through.

Everyone's life has peaks and valleys - sounds like you are just on one hell of a valley right now. Keep your head up and sooner or later sh!t will change for the better - has to, right?

Look at it this way......

Things can only get better from here on in.....

Take Care and enjoy the Az. HEAT........
firedevil.gif

God loves all of us so much that he gave his Son for us. He knew you before He formed the earth, in that He knows the number of hairs upon your head.

You're in Arizona, don't look back just keep looking forward.
super.gif

Back