Got a new job

dwnhllthng

Registered
Well I got a new job starting this week at Lowes. I've always heard great stuff about working there but was wonderign if anyoen on the forum worked there. I did however get a job in the Plumbing department (which everyones saying is the hardest department to manage). Anyways just a random post, if you work at Lowes give me the good the bad adn the ugly
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the new job bro! I might have to roll up there and see ya one day. I donate at biolife each week, so I'm up there a good bit.

I've heard they're good to work for.

Congrats!

--Wag--

Congrats on the new job.........

I never worked there but I love that place.........

bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
hey there's always some good looking honeys walking around in Lowes, at least you'll have a good view
SHOCKED.gif
UHHmm at least that's waht I've been told, I only go there to shop
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

One of our supervisors at work worked there part time and said he would have quit where we work to work at Lowes if he could have made the same money. He liked it. I hope it works out for you.

Congrats! See if they'll let you ride the Busa through the lumber aisles! What a beautiful echo in there[/Quote] yea that would sound sweet, already had some of the guys there admiring the Busa
bowdown.gif

Congrats on the new job bro! I might have to roll up there and see ya one day. I donate at biolife each week, so I'm up there a good bit. [/Quote]

dude, yamahor I worked there for well over a year, how long you been donating? I left about a year ago. Next time you're in there tell Sheila (redheaded supervisor upfront) that I toldher to give you more money
super.gif

Congrats on new Job. I might as well work there
all the money I spend. About to paint the bath
and bedroom.

Back