final post

lot boy

Registered
As some of you know after 15 years my wife woke up and didnt want to be married. this will be my final post until i get to phoenix and most likly until i get my life back together. good knowing you all and have a good life. Thanks for all the help with my bike and otherwise.

See you on the flip side
cool.gif

Best of luck to you! I hope all works out and you will be back someday! Take care and God bless!!

Wow, so sorry to hear this. I wish you well and truly hope life turns out for you the way you want it too. Sometimes life is pretty tough, and sometimes it's pretty good and it will be good again for you. Take care and Godspeed.

Sorry  
sad.gif
 to hear that about anyone, especially after 15 years. But, we'll still be here when you come back ! Looking forward to your return  
beerchug.gif

Take care man my wife did the exact same thing it was out of the blue when she droped the bomb on me it was very hard at first but honestly its true brother that time heals

dont stay gone long being with other folks that have something in common can be of help when your feeling rotten God Bless my friend
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Good Luck to you. Be sure and check back in and let us know how you are doing.

Best of luck to you, remember, it's just a temporary situation. You'll get your life back together and things will be better. We're pulling for you
wink.gif

that sucks bud, we will be here, thick and thin.

Check in whenever you can and good luck to you.

--Wag--

Hang in there and be glad she didn't make your life Hell for several years waiting for you to get a belly full and dump here.

Remember, for a new door in your life to open, the old one has to close. The first year is the toughest, then down hill sliding from then on. Stay away from the booze and food binges, and when things get to piling on you, jump on the Busa and ride, ride, ride! It's the best attitude builder there is.

Sure hate to hear about your marriage breaking up. Keep us posted on how you're doing and let us know if there's anything you need. We'll be here for ya, brother.

That's sad to hear. Good luck and let us know how the roads are in Arizona........

Hopefully you're reading this thread still.

I had the same thing happen to me, I suggest reading here every so often even if you don't post. That's what I did with forums when it happened to me. Feel free to p.m. me if you like, I'll give you my e-mail address if you want it. I read quite a few books on the subject afterwards and learned a lot. I'm no expert, just offering to lend an ear.

sorry to hear about that, but if you stop posting on here , than the terrorist would have won

Best of luck, women are funny critters. Gave up trying to figure them out a long time ago, I remember two things that I was gratefull for....

The day my first wife left and didn't come back
The day her damn Afghan hound ran off and didn't come back

Life has been pretty peachy for the past 25+ years!

Get settled in and give us a shout and let us know how you are.

Back