real vampire trailer "30 days of night"

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
For you vampire purists.
laugh.gif

30 days of night

I loved the original Blade movie; best vampire-genre movie in a long time...
cool.gif

same writer as 28 days later... the second one...

I hated "28 Days" Never finished watching it
laugh.gif

NEXT!!! They don't make good horror films anymore... *sigh*

(VaBusa @ Aug. 27 2007,11:47) I hated "28 Days" Never finished watching it
laugh.gif

NEXT!!! They don't make good horror films anymore... *sigh*
I actually liked that movie... so did my wife and she hates that kind of stuff. She only watches when I win the coin toss. If I lose I have to watch bridget jones diary or the devil wears prada... When that happens I have tendency to drink an entire bottle of nyquil and drift off into coma land.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm an avid horror film buff; it's rare that I walk away from a horror flick and think "wow, that was great!" and that's just damn depressing...last time I even felt remotely affected by a film was watching "The Ring"...before that, the remake of "The Thing"
laugh.gif

I have to get scared by thinking about doing crazy stuff like staying at Waverly Hills like Fate just did
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I haven't seen that one yet, but I recall hearing about it...writing it down now to remind me!
biggrin.gif
Thanks!!!

so... it's cool and fun and we PAY MONEY to watch people getting gutted and eaten, but we think of Jeffrey Dahmer and suddenly it's all sick and perverted? I don't get that. OH well.

Bloddy slasher flicks don't do it for me. Bring me a movie where nothing is shown, everything is only implied and my own imagination is ALLOWED to insert the possibilities, and THAT is a movie that sticks with you and is a fun experience as opposed to the standard, modern cartoon computer rendering of brain removal and blood lettings.

Back