Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash

Professional driver for Dodge driving a Supra.. Hmmm. Street is much different than the track.

I think the saddest part is his passenger was hurt worse...

(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,07:44) I think the saddest part is his passenger was hurt worse...
Isn't that how it always works? Just like accidents in which drunk drivers are involved. The 4 passengers in the other car always seem to die but the drunken idiot walks away without a scratch.
mad.gif

(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,04:44) Professional driver for Dodge driving a Supra.. Hmmm. Street is much different than the track.
And I'd take the "Professional" part of that pretty loosely.

Professional Driver at 17 and does the drifting course. Yeah
wink.gif
, well he probably just DRIFTED into that Palm tree. Kids are Kids, no matter what age and generally think they are alot better than they are. I know I did  
wow.gif

I wish him and his passenger the best, I doubt he will learn a lesson.

(justin726 @ Aug. 27 2007,08:39)
(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,04:44) Professional driver for Dodge driving a Supra.. Hmmm. Street is much different than the track.
Took the words right outta my mouth... It seems we have to re-define the word "professional" anymore...

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 27 2007,10:15) Witnesses say that he was racing against a Dodge Viper.
Probably a similar teenager that will never understand the true value of a dollar.

There's a big difference between providing for you kids and going over the top. Hell, they're still kids. Why would they worry about wrecking a car when daddy will hand them another one in 3 months (or less).

Sucks that this happened. We used to go to Florida for big Supra GTG's and have met him and his dad numerous times. He was a lot younger back then, but I was till blown away that his dad bought him the Supra. Back then it was an Emerald Green Supra and his dad drove it everywhere. I would never in a million years let a kid get behind the wheel of a car like that. I had a hard time controlling mine sometimes and I have been driving forever. They are beasts and can get away from you if you let it.

(LCB @ Aug. 27 2007,12:58)
(justin726 @ Aug. 27 2007,08:39)
Took the words right outta my mouth... It seems we have to re-define the word "professional" anymore...
I always thought 'professional' just meant you got paid for what you do. If you got paid to drive, you were a pro. Same for football, golf, etc.

No pay = amateur (usually poor college type).
wink.gif

(NightCrawler @ Aug. 27 2007,04:55)
(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,07:44) I think the saddest part is his passenger was hurt worse...
Isn't that how it always works? Just like accidents in which drunk drivers are involved. The 4 passengers in the other car always seem to die but the drunken idiot walks away without a scratch.
mad.gif
" When your are DRUNK your Body is Naturally in a relaxed State " That's why they almost never get hurt. They have no Idea what is about to happen to them in the Next Second or Two.

17 and Daddy pays the bills...if the kid had to pay for the mistakes...he might live longer
sad.gif

Back