thanks hayabusa.org

shortcut

Donating Member
Registered
i have not met anyone here eyeball to eyeball but i feel a brotherhood here much like back in the day when real motorcycle enthusiasts rode harleys. i am 60 years old,bought my first busa in may after a triple by-pass surgery in feb and had carotic artery surgery in june. i am the national president of a christian motorcycle ministry. my wife told me on aug 1st that she didn't love me anymore and wanted a divorce. my stepsons go with her that i was raising. we did ministry together for the past 5 years and went to church together every time the doors were open. i am also a recovering alcoholic & addict. go to AA & al-anon meetings. i just want y'all to know what a blessing this site has been to me. i have spent many lonely depressed nights fellowshipping with my new friends on this forum. i'm usually not one to hang out the family wash so to speak- but i just wanted to thank you all for being here when i need someone.

This place can take your mind off life at times.
super.gif

I too agree... The oRg is special and its members are as close as you can get to a Brotherhood/Sisterhood where friends help each other out even if its just a ear to listen. Now, with that said my Brother I'm glad to know another fellow Busa owner has been blessed by surfing our oRg! Keep the rubberside down
smile.gif

Yep. There's some great stuff going on here.

--Wag--

Keep your head up and feel free to vent here whenever you need to. We will be hear to listen and more if needed.

I haven't met any one here in person either but if you are still doing the Trail of Tears you will meet one then.

kick your shoes off and hang out. now you need to set up an eye to eye meet. it's better than you can imagine. that's what I like about the org. the people are the same on the board as they are in person.

trials and tribulations come and go, there is a reason, one thing is the increase of love for GOD from this. just as in the days of job it still happens now. so for anything to happen to you it has to be approved by GOD. with all that said he has brought you here among friends, people that do care about you and your health. i am one of them.

Sorry bout your troubles and congratulations on fighting your addictions. Lots of good peeps in Alabama. Surprised you haven't met Don, Randy, or Dawn. Join us at the fall bash.

I agree 10000 % about the people here.....absolutely the BEST---- I'll continue to pray for ya, never ceasing praying about your daily life is the key---stay in contact with the one who knows the Master Plan!!!! God Bless, Chris

100_4456copy.jpg

i agree 100% about the quality of people i have found on here...you just can't seem to find decent, normal people very easily any more but there is a huge group that have gotten together here...like others have said, you need to get together with some other members in person as it is even better than looking at your computer screen...i'm glad you found your way here and hope you decide to stay around...keep your head up, no matter how bad it gets, it always turns around after a while and lets you back up
beerchug.gif

Can't find a better group of people, anywhere.
bowdown.gif
God has blessed you to see the good in things--keep it up!

Sorry to hear about the trials you are going through, but the ppl on the board are great! Met a few of them a couple weeks back and they are a great bunch of guys.

Feel free to talk anytime you need to. That's what friends are for....
smile.gif

hey thanks everyone- i need all the support i can get right now. just got back from 'RUMBLE ON NOBLE' a local Harley bike rally here in anniston. the band Molly Hatchet was featured-some rock band from the 70's with none of the original members-but they rocked if you like southern rock from the 70's
SHOCKED.gif
. tommorow i'm taking out the BUSA and maybe i can hook up with raybusa on his ride back from mobile. i rode my 02 electraglide/sidecar rig tonight. i call it the "tractor" now since i bought the BUSA but it's fun. just two very different rides. God IS in control.

You really need to make an effort to get with some of the org members close to you. I have some friends I met on the org. that are more near and dear to me than people I have known for 40 years!

Back