I always thought this guy had issues

I agree, I don't care what your political affiliation is, Nugent is a disgrace and the mindless screamers in the audience are just as ignorant. Raydog

Ted for President
super.gif

Yeah, a great replacement for the genius in there now.

my politics is conservative-but nugent was way "over the top"
on this one. ya wanna be a rock star?

He's just showing a little freedom of spech. I wish they would have had him playing in stead of talking though.
super.gif

well folks?....meet the new and improved "NEWG"......and he loves "playing-to-the-people"...and he knows that by and enlarge?..the true masses of the general public has become "silently enraged" over the handling of everything from gun control, immigration...yada, yada yada..and every other issue up to and including...how this administration nas handled...the ...uhem...."war".

that said?...i dunno much...but i do know this...if ted had been president?.....

1. Within a week of the twin towers falling?...Osama Bin Laden and his entire admins and soldiers would've been at deaths door.....all of them....dead and accounted for. (Bush can find saddam holed up in a spider-hole in the middle of the desert within a few months and have his entire administration and family dead but hasn't been able to find a 7'2" Arab who needs dyalisis twice a week...for what?....6 years now?)

2. "TED"...wouldn't have never "SENT TWO OF OUR OWN BORDER PATROLMEN TO PRISON" for shooting an illegal drug dealing immigrant in the azz.

3. "Dog The Bounty Hunter".....wouldn't have a damn worry in the world....and he'd be filming in mexico.

4. "TED" would never permit "CHINA" to import any copies of any Gibson Guitars.

5. "TED"...would've had New Orleans completely rebuilt within a year of Katrina....and the NEW NEW ORLEANS would be rebuilt with the insurance company dollars (that never got paid-out) "AFTER"....

100,000,000 loads of "Fill Dirt" built it up to an acceptable level ABOVE sea level.

can you say MARD'E GRAS!
laugh.gif

and finally?...

6. "TEDS WAR" in the whole of the middle-east would've been done, over with and won and our fighting men and women would've been home and accounted for........4 years ago..and peace would reign throughout the world as the souls of wouldbe terrorist would quake with fear at any mention of attacking or bombing anything to do with...."Teds U.S.A.".

what's bush accomplished?...oh...that right...his new..."No Child Left Behind" school program?...oh...nix that...that's right...he got caught bribing...oops..scratch that...."LOBBYING" a journalist with $250,000 to report that program as a success...when it wasn't.

my bad.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

(JINKSTER @ Aug. 26 2007,08:37) well folks?....meet the new and improved "NEWG"......and he loves "playing-to-the-people"...and he knows that by and enlarge?..the true masses of the general public has become "silently enraged" over the handling of everything from gun control, immigration...yada, yada yada..and every other issue up to and including...how this administration nas handled...the ...uhem...."war".

that said?...i dunno much...but i do know this...if ted had been president?.....

1. Within a week of the twin towers falling?...Osama Bin Laden and his entire admins and soldiers would've been at deaths door.....all of them....dead and accounted for. (Bush can find saddam holed up in a spider-hole in the middle of the desert within a few months and have his entire administration and family dead but hasn't been able to find a 7'2" Arab who needs dyalisis twice a week...for what?....6 years now?)

2. "TED"...wouldn't have never "SENT TWO OF OUR OWN BORDER PATROLMEN TO PRISON" for shooting an illegal drug dealing immigrant in the azz.

3. "Dog The Bounty Hunter".....wouldn't have a damn worry in the world....and he'd be filming in mexico.

4. "TED" would never permit "CHINA" to import any copies of any Gibson Guitars.

5. "TED"...would've had New Orleans completely rebuilt within a year of Katrina....and the NEW NEW ORLEANS would be rebuilt with the insurance company dollars (that never got paid-out) "AFTER"....

100,000,000 loads of "Fill Dirt" built it up to an acceptable level ABOVE sea level.

can you say MARD'E GRAS!
laugh.gif

and finally?...

6. "TEDS WAR" in the whole of the middle-east would've been done, over with and won and our fighting men and women would've been home and accounted for........4 years ago..and peace would reign throughout the world as the souls of wouldbe terrorist would quake with fear at any mention of attacking or bombing anything to do with...."Teds U.S.A.".

what's bush accomplished?...oh...that right...his new..."No Child Left Behind" school program?...oh...nix that...that's right...he got caught bribing...oops..scratch that...."LOBBYING" a journalist with $250,000 to report that program as a success...when it wasn't.

my bad.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1 I love the smell the smell of napalm in the morning. Nothing like a lunatic screaming 'freedom' with gun in his hand! Yeah, Ted for President.

super.gif

laugh.gif

Back