IS MY BUSA PINK?!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
THE PINK PANTHER!!!  
laugh.gif

Got a package from KS last night...OMAR!!!!!  He sent along all the flavors of oatmeal he doesn't like AND some items wrapped in TP, of course...  
laugh.gif

Note says I should be hunting down Omar, Semi, Jet Li, DR1300R and someone that wants to remain unnamed because he/she must fear me...I have some ideas
laugh.gif

Gang, honestly, you're all just too much...I've been in tears here at work today because I brought the package in and opened it here just a few minutes ago.  Office is covered in TP and everyone here is now saying "you should just paint your bike pink"  
poke.gif

laugh.gif

I took pics...I'm wearing this stuff to the fall bash...socks are hysterical
laugh.gif

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL 
wink.gif
 I'm humbled, don't understand why I deserve the attention from the gang and really want to know just how long it took to wrap stuff in TP?  
laugh.gif
 Omar, was your wife wondering just what in the world was wrong with you?!  LOL

I love you guys/gals...I honestly do...enough babbling from me, I'm going to have to rename my bike "The Pink Panther" and perhaps come up with a theme for the paint
biggrin.gif

IMG_3307.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's too funny! Yeah, might as well paint the bike now too - and re-name it!

jump9.gif

Glad ya like it!
biggrin.gif

Omar, was your wife wondering just what in the world was wrong with you?![/Quote]

Nah - after being with me for almost 15 yrs, she's used to it! She did give me some ideas for a future 'package'
laugh.gif

Now, put that stuff on and model it for us!
poke.gif

...and don't forget the pics!

Doyle, it's not just a smile, I'm crying here...it's all just too funny
laugh.gif
You guys are the best...

Thank you all!  I look forward to donning my pink FOX socks (not to be confused with that "Biker Fox" guy  
crazy.gif
) around the fire pit at Phillips soon...everyone will be sooooooo jealous...  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(LCB @ Aug. 24 2007,09:55) Caesarina...     No, Caesarella!
Oh jeez!! Like Barbarella! Oh no, that's just too much...

And NO HELLO KITTY theme either...nope, if Caesar's pink, he'd definitely just be a cool cat, like the Pink Panther
tounge.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 24 2007,09:49)
jump9.gif

Glad ya like it!  
biggrin.gif

Omar, was your wife wondering just what in the world was wrong with you?!

Nah - after being with me for almost 15 yrs, she's used to it!  She did give me some ideas for a future 'package'  
laugh.gif

Now, put that stuff on and model it for us!  
poke.gif

...and don't forget the pics![/Quote]
No, say it isn't so!!! Your wife has ideas for the NEXT PACKAGE?!
laugh.gif
I don't think you guys need help, or wait, you need a ton of help, but it's a completely different kind of help...ahhhh, forget it...
laugh.gif

Thank you Omar! Spectacular wrapping job!!
bowdown.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually I was thinking of Cinderella......

*and now I've got her "theme song" going thru my head.... Caesarella, Caesarella lalalala or however it goes...* I hate when that happens.

Caesar might not be pink............yet
poke.gif

now let's see those pics
biggrin.gif

Back