Update #2 on Mom

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
I spoke with mom last night. After her breathing straightened out yesterday they gave her a shot of morphine for the pain. She was able to get out of bed herself (nurses were there to help if needed) and go to the bathroom. When I spoke to her she was still in quite a bit of pain but doing better.

Your prayers and thoughts have helped once again. This is what makes the .Org such an awesome family. I won't be updating the surgery issue anymore. I will be posting up about the weight that she is losing.

Thanks again and God Bless

Don

awesome
beerchug.gif
this can potentially be a life changing experience for her...prayers continue that she continues to improve and move forward

Don you will be doing a lot of posting then cause the weight comes off really fast Bro. Glad your Mom is doing well Bro.

Great news! Thanks for the update...glad to hear she's up and moving around; that's oftentimes the toughest part...

The weight will fall off; never would have believed it until I saw a friend that underwent the surgery...she lost 130 lbs in about 9 months; she was unrecognizable and so incredibly happy, so I hope your Mom has the same outcome and is feeling great very soon!
beerchug.gif

Great news Don. I know you are relieved. Best wishes for a full recovery. May the pounds fall away !
beerchug.gif

Congradulations to your Mom, Im also a Bariatric survivor. I used to be 5ft8in 430lbs, . Now im 5ft10in 230lbs. I had the surgery about 4yrs ago she,ll feel better, be off of Meds, and it,ll be hard to keep up with her . Tell her to take it easy and dont try to workout to soon, the pounds will come off.

My Prayers to you and Family. Life Changes are often difficult. Just Remember that you and Your Mom are an inspiration to the Rest of Us !!!!

bowdown.gif

Back