Vman's surgery

TennBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I posted this on the other topics, but decided to make it stand alone so everyone will know it's updated. This info came from the East Tn Rider's forum. It was obtained from his brother-in-law and his sister by a friend of Kev's.

Here's an update on Kevin, from his brother in law and his sister.

The cancer was bigger then expected and was outside the colon into the tissue, so micro surgery wasn't an option. Kevin's went through the full blown surgery

Doctors are confident that the cancer was removed completely but they are waiting on the pathology report to determine if future therapy is needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE ON KEV
from his big sis

Thanks be to God for answers to prayer. Kevin is alright. His color is good. His vitals are great. His eyes are bright and he knows they have got it all. They ended up opening him up for the surgery due to the tumor being outside of the colon. The surgeon said that he removed all that he could see. We will get the pathology report by the end of the week and will know more concerning follow up treatment then. When you pray, thank God for answering our prayer for a successful surgery and continue to pray for Kevin’s recovery and his family members, especially Brenda. I know in my heart that God has a wonderful plan for Kevin. His testimony was already a gift. Can you imagine? He WILL now be a cancer survivor! What a true blessing his life is and will now continue to be...

He is in room 734 at the St. Joseph's Campus. I just spoke with Brenda's mother. He is resting and receiving pain meds every 2 hours.

THANK YOU ALL for your continued prayers and support.

Your BROTHERHOOD is such a blessing!!!

Note that his eyes are bright and his vitals are good. Great news for Kev.

Dan

super.gif

bowdown.gif
super.gif

Prayers still needed guys. Results on tumor aren't back, hopefully it's benign

Good news. Time to take up a collection for flowers/cards/tires! LOL

Back