I let him violate me ...

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Now that i got your attention, you bunch of freaks...

I will make this quick (maybe). I went for a quick ride today with a co-worker (from Germany on his BMW k1200R) after 10hr day at work. Did one of the normal loops through the N. GA mountains, up to Brasstown Blad to Helen, GA for dinner and then head home.

Well, on the way home we got stopped, the radar went off (HARD unit is great, but not quite enough this time), I grabbed a bunch of brakes, the State Trooper hit his lights and I pulled over basically right next to him, to the point all he had to do was a 180 and get bebind us on the side street.

The usual stop, well after check out license and writing a bunch of stuff, and comes back and approaches us with a breath-analyzer and asks if we been drinking! I answered NO! Then said, well I have a few iced teas at dinner but that's it. Then he basically stated will blow into this holding the breath analyzer out... Now, I'm thinking, well that's not right... I have rights... then I think well I haven't been thinking so screw it, he will be surprised that "we" have not been drinking at dinner. Well, you should have seen his face when we both blew 0.0. He was in shock and did a double take as he walked back to his vehicle. He immediately returns, holding our paperwork and two small slips (warnings) stating that he felt like being generous and we both had clean driving records, etc...

So there you have it... I felt like I was violated but I didn't get a ticket (I got off!).

By the way, we were cruising way too fast for the back country road (Hwy 75 alternate heading back from Helen towards Suches, GA), at least double the posted limit, there was no traffic other than the trooper on the other side of the hill...

Pictures will be posted next...

argue.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice beamer.
beerchug.gif

Maybe some of the leo's will chime in. If he had not blwon could he have lost his license?

woah.....i would have asked him if he sterilized it first due to im a germaphobe. see how he reacts to that

So you were caught doing 2x the limit, took a breathalyzer, got no ticket, and you're mad???

If he honestly thought you could have been drinking (which, if he did a double take at your 0.0, he probably did) than he was doing the right thing to test you...

(chrisjp @ Aug. 19 2007,02:48) woah.....i would have asked him if he sterilized it first due to im a germaphobe. see how he reacts to that
The little machine as replaceable mouth pieces, as far as I know, they all have those disposable plastic pieces just for that reason, and yes pieces are in a plastic package that you have to open.

(bitabur @ Aug. 19 2007,03:08) So you were caught doing 2x the limit, took a breathalyzer, got no ticket, and you're mad???

If he honestly thought you could have been drinking (which, if he did a double take at your 0.0, he probably did) than he was doing the right thing to test you...
So you were caught doing 2x the limit, took a breathalyzer, got no ticket, and you're mad???

I wasn't mad at all.... I was just surprised when the breathalyzer was put in my face. I just felt like there was no real probable cause, but I gues 2x the speed limit could be enough.

way to keep your cool powers, he was probably waiting for you to pop off so that he could take you in.

That is a cool looking beemer!

Back