American Idol....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well, doing the whole routine thing by getting ready for work just like I do everyday when I come to a little road blockage this morning.... Mind you its about 5am haven't seen this in the four months I've been here. So, I try and figure out just whats going on. Apparently they are holding American Idol auditions this Saturday at 8am at the North Charleston Collesium. People its only Thursday the 16th and a line has already started forming.... I'm puzzled to say the lest but I guess thats cause I couldn't sing a note if my life depended on it. Sooooo if your in the area might want to avoid the whole charleston collesium/airport area for the next couple of days cause its going to be a ride!

I really hate to admit it but I watch that show. I just can't seem to help it... I love watching the people that are obviously disturbed try to sing. It is like the gawker effect when there is an accident on the highway.

super.gif
WOOT!!

I loves me some American Idol!

We watch it too...really wish they'd do an entire season just showing the guys and gals that didn't make it
laugh.gif

I love watching the audition part of the show. It just amazes me how many people think they can sing but end up sounding like a wounded duck.

Ugh! Sorry, Bug! I can't stand that show! They waste weeks showing useless auditions. My wife ties up the TV and DVR with that dang show - 1/2 the time my Mother-In-Law is over watching with her.

Actually - maybe it's a good thing...I'll go out and ride while they're watching!
biggrin.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 16 2007,07:55) Ugh!  Sorry, Bug!   I can't stand that show!  They waste weeks showing useless auditions.   My wife ties up the TV and DVR with that dang show - 1/2 the time my Mother-In-Law is over watching with her.

Actually - maybe it's a good thing...I'll go out and ride while they're watching!  
biggrin.gif
Well your not bursting any bubbles here... Not a big fan of the show and now not only is it taking up precious airtime but its also causing a calamity for my daliy commute!

I think it would be cooler if they added a death match element. You have to sing and battle your opponent at the same time.... Two man enter one man leave while singing barry manilow. Would be way more watchable.

(jessup @ Aug. 16 2007,11:12) I think it would be cooler if they added a death match element. You have to sing and battle your opponent at the same time.... Two man enter one man leave while singing barry manilow. Would be way more watchable.
it'll be here in 2010!
biggrin.gif

(jessup @ Aug. 16 2007,14:12) I think it would be cooler if they added a death match element.  You have to sing and battle your opponent at the same time.... Two man enter one man leave while singing barry manilow.  Would be way more watchable.
Will Jerry Springer host?
laugh.gif

My friend and his wife are there with their son. He is trying out.I was going to wait till Sat.to call them and see how the audition went.I might go ahead and call to see what kind of a mess their in.

Back