You South Texas Riders better batten the hatches

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
More rain coming for Texas

Erin__Small_.jpg

They say 5-7 inches for SA on Friday. Should make Sunday's ride interesting... LOL... stock the liquor... here we go again.

We had 9 inches of rain last month in a 60 hour period here in Vermont

We didn't call it a hurricane though.

Just some of your average New England weather.

Well it started here in Austin this morning well fellas I think we need to sell the bikes and invest in Jet Skis LOL!! Not really I would never sell the Busa but i might need a Jet Ski to get to work if this rain does stop.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Aug. 16 2007,07:01) We had 9 inches of rain last month in a 60 hour period here in Vermont

We didn't call it a hurricane though.

Just some of your average New England weather.
We aint callin this a Hurricane either...it a storm.

A town in South Texas a couple of months ago got 17" inches of rain within 24 hours...so Vermont is kinda dry in that respect.
poke.gif

You have towns in Texas that are over 30" above normal right now. So rain is something that needs to come in small amounts not down pours.

....and for the music buffs, this adds to Stevie Ray Vaughn's song " Texas Floods"
egitarre77.gif

Well, still dry and sunny here in Conroe. Hope it clears out quickly for the rest of ya!!

It came in just north of us, so I have had very little rain. As a matter of fact the sun is out right now as I write this. The radar looks like S.A. and Austin are getting hammered. I don"t know what that will mean for sunday.
sad.gif

Looked at the weather for Sunday, and it looks good. Maybe a slight chance of thunder showers, and I mean slight, but overall looks good.

Looks like it may have moved to the East some after landing.

This storm looks as if it is going to pull in moisture for a couple of days.

Erin8_16_4pm__Small_.jpg

Back