We need police to crack down on drivers in the

BowDown

Registered
Drivers here in CNY suck! What's so hard about passing someone on a 2 lane road? You pass, then get back in the driving lane.

No... people just like to hang out in the passing lane with no care in the world. Forcing me to pass them on the right. Most of the time traffic on the right is moving faster than these jackassses on the left!
rant.gif

I hear ya.
How about the ones on a 4 lane highway, all lined up side by side DOING THE SAME SPEED??? Get the F OVER!!!!
guns.gif

traffic sucks. period.

I've been saying for years now that 1) either the DMV fits my car/bike with a ray gun to zap these fools in to outerspace OR 2) there's just one question on the driver's test - "What lane is the fast/passing lane?" If they get it wrong, no license
laugh.gif

I noticed drivers in NH and some parts of NY love to drive in the breakdown lane... whats up with that?
rock.gif

Very true. I have often wondered why people insist on holding everyone up by piddling in the passing lane!
pissed.gif
If they are in no hurry, they should just get over and let those that are go by. I guess they are self appointed PD and are trying to enforce the speed limit themselves.

Same crap here in SoCal. Cagers jump on the freeway and head straight for the number one lane so they can be cattle and follow the car ahead of them.
MMMOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

If only the passing lane had a passing lane
wink.gif

same stuff here, they must think they own the road and 70 is as fast as they can go in either lane.

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 15 2007,07:09) I hear ya.
How about the ones on a 4 lane highway, all lined up side by side DOING THE SAME SPEED??? Get the F OVER!!!!
guns.gif

traffic sucks. period.
I've found that when po-po isn't around, a Busa fits nicely between them.
wink.gif

(BowDown @ Aug. 15 2007,07:00) Drivers here in CNY suck! What's so hard about passing someone on a 2 lane road? You pass, then get back in the driving lane.

No... people just like to hang out in the passing lane with no care in the world. Forcing me to pass them on the right. Most of the time traffic on the right is moving faster than these jackassses on the left!  
rant.gif
Illinois enforces the keep right except to pass law on roads with only 2 lanes of traffic in the same direction.  They've found that traffic flows better and they have to build fewer lanes.  They should have something similar for more lanes too.   Its a shame that courtasy needs to be legislated.

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 15 2007,07:43)
guns.gif

traffic sucks. period.
wink.gif
Dosnet matter if po-po are out or not here, it's legal!

In Texas they have signs up that say, slower traffic keep right and left lane for passing only. Idiots still drive slow in the left lane like its cool. Another thing i cant stand is the morons who get on the freeway 20 to 30 mph slower than the posted speed limit! Why in your right mind would you get on a freeway with a speed limit of 60 to 70 mph at 40 mph! ARRGHH!
guns.gif
rant.gif

Never a cop when you need one. There is no justice, just us.

Ps: tailgaters really piss me off and I have NEVER seen anyone pulled over for 'gating.

(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 15 2007,09:49)
(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 15 2007,07:43)
guns.gif

traffic sucks. period.
wink.gif
Dosnet matter if po-po are out or not here, it's legal!
Not where I ride
sad.gif

(JuiceSC @ Aug. 15 2007,10:14) Never a cop when you need one. There is no justice, just us.

Ps: tailgaters really piss me off and I have NEVER seen anyone pulled over for 'gating.
No kidding. I had a SUV folloing my Busa at 10-15 ft at 60 mph in heavy traffic. Passed a cop in a marked PC the other lane. I sounded the horn to get his attention and pointed behind me as the tailgating azzhat. Cop did nothing. But they'll pull a bike in a heart beat for exceeding the posted limit on a deserted road.

(Sloto200 @ Aug. 15 2007,09:50)  Another thing i cant stand is the morons who get on the freeway 20 to 30 mph slower than the posted speed limit!  Why in your right mind would you get on a freeway with a speed limit of 60 to 70 mph at 40 mph!  ARRGHH!  
guns.gif

rant.gif
one of the things i hate the most about getting on the freeway is this....... it's called a acceleration lane. it means be at freeway speed before merging.
how do some people pass there drivers test ?

20-30 mph below? Dude, the other day, I saw a guy slow down to nearly a complete stop at the end of the on ramp. Unbefrigginlievable!!!!

I just go around all of them with the horn blaring (buzzing, that is) and the pipes wound up as high as they'll go.

Jeez.

--Wag--

You guys really hit a hot button topic with me too!! Braindead traffic really makes me appreciate driving in Germany. Germans really know how to drive, and what the passing lanes are for!!

If I were King......, oh well.

(SLA1500 @ Aug. 15 2007,13:45) You guys really hit a hot button topic with me too!!  Braindead traffic really makes me appreciate driving in Germany.  Germans really know how to drive, and what the passing lanes are for!!

If I were King......, oh well.
Its not that the Germans know how to drive better, the Germans traffic enforcement is actually saftey and not money motivated. They enforce keep right except to pass and tailgaiting is a more serious offense than speeding. If people here were ticketed for hanging in the left lane, tailgating, and impeding the flow of traffic they'd drive differently too. But here it's all about the money and speeding is the easy one to collect on because they have measured proof.

Back