ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Seems the NFL is being overshadowed by the fool from VA...all of the Mike Vick CRAP aside...

Denver had their preseaon opener last night...offense was strong, defense needs some work, but I was just THRILLED to watch some football...we're down 2 young players (Williams and Nash, both taken far too early), but it was good to see the team back on the field...

GO BRONCOS!!!!  
cool.gif
 Cutler is starting QB...looked strong, seems to have shaken off the "newbie" cob webs from the end of last season...  
muscle.gif

DEN_NFL.gif

Was at training camp yesterday. Visa was nice enough to let me bring my son to the VIP experience. His ball is covered in autographs! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Go Panthers!
super.gif

CAR_346.gif

I'd love to swing by training camp...CO is a far walk from VA though...

Any pics?! Awesome
beerchug.gif

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 14 2007,13:17)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,12:11)
(BlueHaya @ Aug. 14 2007,13:07) Da' Boys
We'll be seeing you on Saturday!  
argue.gif

wink.gif
It will cool down to a lovely 95 degrees in time for those Denver players to make it to Texas.
Can you at least sprinkle some ice on the field for 'em...they don't really like the heat
laugh.gif

Season tickets for the Pats!

Game on Friday nite!!!!!!!!

NE_897.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 14 2007,09:39) I'd love to swing by training camp...CO is a far walk from VA though...

Any pics?! Awesome
beerchug.gif
I'm sure it's a much shorter ride on the Busa than on feet
laugh.gif

I'll try to get some pics up. I was a doofus twice:
1) I forgot to take pics with him and the players as they were signing the ball
2) Ran out of battery on the cam - but always had the charger with me (doh!)
wow.gif

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 14 2007,10:38) Season tickets for the Pats!

Game on Friday nite!!!!!!!!
I've got Season tickets to the Panther's as well.. If you make it down next Friday, I'll take ya!
wink.gif

I don't look forward to the NFL the way I used to. The referee's are transforming into pro wrestling judges.
all_coholic.gif

Back