So how many of you are posting from work?

BowDown

Registered
Gotta love being the Systems Admin over here. I just hang around till stuff breaks. Really sucks it ends up costing me more money in the long run because I keep finding new **** to buy!

What is this thing you call "work"
rock.gif

huh uh, not me, no way.. I'm a true loyal corporate worker.

Gotta go, boss just came in..

laugh.gif

Not me either...my boss is in a meeting, I mean, I have no idea where he is because I'm at home...

Oops, gotta go check a server  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

i think it would be easier to ask who isn't posting from work
laugh.gif

i think i'm about the only one who doesn't have on-line access at work
sad.gif

(semi @ Aug. 09 2007,10:06) i think i'm about the only one who doesn't have on-line access at work
sad.gif
I don't have it either...whoa is us...

wink.gif

I just had this very thought earlier this morning. Reason is that most websites that are message boards or clubs are blocked by our firewall / proxy thingy. This one, thankfully, is not. If I couldn't read the .org, I might have to work, and well, that would just ruin my reputation!

coffee.gif

the only chance I get to go online is when I'm at work! lol

at home either the kids are sitting on the computer or I'm busy doing other things.

My boss is watching me type this. Hope he is not to mad. But he is waiting for me to finish my post before he asks me about the interoperability testing I am doing......

I guess I will go back to work.
beerchug.gif

I'm at work more than at home, so mostly visit the org at work... I have to make up for time away with the wife & kids when at home.

Gulity as charged. Almost all my posts were made from work, and I use the term loosely
laugh.gif

Sit here at home working in my PJ's... maybe head out around noon and pretend to work.
biggrin.gif

70% work... 30% home... It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this God-forsaken place. I need a new place of employment - hopefully further south!

I check in in the morning, on 2 breaks and sometimes at lunch, adding my worthless opinions whereever

Back