My son starts senior year Thursday

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry about the proof marks but I couldn't wait another 6-8 weeks to share!

Kaisle_Senior_Pics.jpg

Kaisle_Senior_Pics006.jpg

Kaisle_Senior_Pics003.jpg

super.gif
Good looking young man!!!  My youngest (daughter) will be a senior this year too.  Empty nest coming soon
wow.gif

Dayum, he's a big kid! Playin' football, I assume?

--Wag--

congrats on make'n it. you can pat yourself on the back for getting him there
beerchug.gif

Congrats!
beerchug.gif

I still have a ways to go...my two youngest are starting 1st grade on Monday!

Congrats!!! Damn, it would have been so cool to have a Hayabusa for my senior photos, but oh yeah, the bike wasn't even a thought yet
laugh.gif

Great looking guy! Give him our best!!
beerchug.gif

(Wag @ Aug. 07 2007,05:01) Dayum, he's a big kid! Playin' football, I assume?

--Wag--
Yep for the last 8 years. This year starting at Tackle on offense and nose guard on defense. Bench presses over 300 and squats almost 500. I had to quit wrestling with at home cause I kept getting hurt. Last time was 3 broke ribs!
crazy.gif

(proud dad @ Aug. 07 2007,05:42) yep,he look's like a football player.Do you let him ride the busa?
He is the only person I trust to ride it. He does however for now have a 8k rpm limit. He normally rides an FZ6 but we sometimes swap.

(omslaw @ Aug. 07 2007,06:06) Congrats!
beerchug.gif

I still have a ways to go...my two youngest are starting 1st grade on Monday!
Enjoy every minute you can! They will be seniors before you turn around!

(rockadaous @ Aug. 07 2007,05:58) congrats on make'n it. you can pat yourself on the back for getting him there
beerchug.gif
Not doing too much back patting yet. We got to get thru college first. He wants to go to Auburn for Forestry Engineering.

(Rayabusa0818 @ Aug. 07 2007,04:58)
super.gif
Good looking young man!!! My youngest (daughter) will be a senior this year too. Empty nest coming soon
wow.gif
Congrats to your daughter!
beerchug.gif

Congratulations. My daughter just graduated and will be attending college in spring semester.

3_3_8v.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 07 2007,08:10) Congrats!!!  Damn, it would have been so cool to have a Hayabusa for my senior photos, but oh yeah, the bike wasn't even a thought yet
laugh.gif

Great looking guy!  Give him our best!!  
beerchug.gif
Did they even have motorcycles or color TVs when you graduated?

poke.gif

Brett is your son the oldest? How many do you have left? Mine is 13 going on 25. Congrats to you and the young man.

Don

Back