Suggestions

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks. To make a long story short, I am supposed to be getting married this saturday (2nd marriage for us both). My mom has been in the hospital since June 30th. She has been on a ventilator since July 3rd. I really want to get married, but we were wanting my mother as well as her parents and our children to be there. Now it doesn't look like that is going to be possible. Also, if we DO get married this saturday, I have no clue as to where to go for a honeymoon. It would have to be close (due to the circumstances) and it would have to be cheap. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do as far as the wedding is concerned? Also, anybody from NC know of anywhere local to go for a honeymoon?
My mind has been in some serious overdrive for the past 6 weeks and I am not even sure if I could enjoy my honeymoon at this point.

P.S.
Today (August 5th) is my mom's birthday. It was hard to wish her a happy birthday while she is sedated in ICU.

Sorry...I guess that wasn't so short after all!!

Thanks,
Brian

redcomprs2.gif

Some might not think it but all areas around deals gap are great for honeymoons . Get a cabin with a hottub out in the middle of the mountains . Pretty reasonable priced also..

Just sorry to hear about your Mom Brian...for all the bad you've been dealing with, take a moment on Saturday to put it all aside and just have the best time that you can...allow yourself a happy moment in the midst of everything else, even though it's tough...

Best wishes and +1 on a trip to the Gap as long as you don't go doing anything to upset the cops <s>harassing</s> patroling that area...Atlantic Beach is an option too, but I'm not really sure how far you are from there...

BEST WISHES!!

Back