Just found this MVAugusta pic

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
(Insert severe drool emoticon here)

MV_Agusta_F4_CC_3r.jpg

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 05 2007,12:52) It's a shame thier so expensive. They look so nice!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
The WORST shame is that probably only 10 or less of the 100 produced will ever actually be ridden...

Collectors who can afford them will save them to admire as art, even though function actually equals form in this masterpiece...
smile.gif

bowdown.gif

That one doesn't have a fugly rearend!
beerchug.gif

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 05 2007,10:52) It's a shame thier so expensive. They look so nice!!!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Not any more expensive than a Fully Dressed Out Harley  
wow.gif
(which I see bunches of everyday), Goldwings, Top of the Line BMW's or Victorys. Not to mention Big Dogs or other production custom bikes. And for me  
cool.gif
, I would rather an MV Agusta over any of them. As I have said so many times here, if ONLY the closest dealer wasn't 275 miles away  
sad.gif

bowdown.gif

(DaCol. @ Aug. 05 2007,19:55)
(stlbusarider @ Aug. 05 2007,10:52) It's a shame thier so expensive. They look so nice!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
wow.gif
(which I see bunches of everyday), Goldwings, Top of the Line BMW's or Victorys. Not to mention Big Dogs or other production custom bikes. And for me
cool.gif
, I would rather an MV Agusta over any of them. As I have said so many times here, if ONLY the closest dealer wasn't 275 miles away
sad.gif
No, this is the CC version at $100,000+ that comes with a watch and leather jacket as well.
smile.gif

bowdown.gif

(Shibumi @ Aug. 05 2007,19:21)
(DaCol. @ Aug. 05 2007,19:55)
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
wow.gif
cool.gif
sad.gif
No, this is the CC version at $100,000+ that comes with a watch and leather jacket as well.  
smile.gif
OK, so now we're talking OCC range  
laugh.gif
, except the MV actually can be ridden and will work. With none of all that, "GIVE ME A BIGGER HAMMER" and " JUST GRIND  
wow.gif
SOME MORE OFF THERE, THEN IT WILL FIT" stuff  
jump9.gif

bowdown.gif

wow.gif

Back