On my short trip home...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Here she is... My new Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm

Went to the range with it but only put 10 rounds down..

01.jpg

Thanks my brother, was looking for another CC weapon and this one seemed to fit me like a glove! SOLD....... I know a lot of folks are down on the Beretta and thats ok with me to each his own. This is my third 9mm from them and just like the way they feel and shoot. Anyone else sporting a Beretta?

Is that an ambidextrious model (i.e. can you shoot it left handed while on the Busa?)
laugh.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 05 2007,09:26) Thanks my brother, was looking for another CC weapon and this one seemed to fit me like a glove! SOLD....... I know a lot of folks are down on the Beretta and thats ok with me to each his own. This is my third 9mm from them and just like the way they feel and shoot. Anyone else sporting a Beretta?
Never owned a Beretta, I've drooled on a few thou
tounge.gif

(Big Red @ Aug. 05 2007,11:30) IT MUST HAVE SHOT PRETTY NICE SEEING THAT ONLY 10  ROUNDS WERE FIRED!
beerchug.gif
Thats just it... Fired perfect!

Hey stlbusarider, nice looking firearm.

Hey Bug...just noticed your sig line...gettin' a little anxious
ices_rofl.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 05 2007,11:49) Hey Bug...just noticed your sig line...gettin' a little anxious  
ices_rofl.gif
Money's down just waiting on Suzuki to get it together...

Sweet looking sidearm! I've only had a couple Berettas and liked them both. Only one I still have is a little .25 auto.

That looks like a good size for cc. My sig P229 is borderline big.. Been looking at the P239.

Nice piece. I like the choice of magazine release buttons and which side to place them. The only beretta I have now is the .32 Tomcat for my pocket. This 9mm may be a new family member soon!

And the grip options are nice too! Nice link.....

(Poppy @ Aug. 05 2007,15:40) Nice piece. I like the choice of magazine release buttons and which side to place them. The only beretta I have now is the .32 Tomcat for my pocket. This 9mm may be a new family member soon!

And the grip options are nice too! Nice link.....
The sub is very user friendly, but they didn't have one so I got the full size. I liked the extra's as well..

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 05 2007,09:43)
(Big Red @ Aug. 05 2007,11:30) IT MUST HAVE SHOT PRETTY NICE SEEING THAT ONLY 10  ROUNDS WERE FIRED!
beerchug.gif

One Shot, One Kill  
guns.gif
, ks you wasted 9 shots  
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Aug. 05 2007,19:47)
(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 05 2007,09:43)
beerchug.gif

One Shot, One Kill  
guns.gif
, ks you wasted 9 shots  
laugh.gif
Your killing me.... Actually there were Five!
I double tapped em  
guns.gif

wow.gif

biggrin.gif

guns.gif

Back