Rode with Jet Li Today

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I met Jet Li and his friend Stephan this morning for breakfast at the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort Diner then we rode all day. We cruised through the Dragon before the cops arrived, rode down 129 to 72 to Vonore, took 360 to Tellico Plains, stopped for refreshments at Tellico Plains Market and then headed up the Cherohala Skyway. We stopped at Big Junction for a photo op and rest stop. We then headed for Robbinville and the Pizza Buffet. After a hearty lunch we cruised down 143 to 28 and Fontana Dam. We then headed back to the Motorcycle Resort at Deals Gap for some refreshing water. Next we went souvenier shopping at Tail of the Dragon.com and finally Jet Li and I made one final cruise throug the Dragon observing the 14 Leos that were watching over the place. I'm not sure who was watching the rest of the state. Stephan did not make this last run with us because he was concerned about his tag placement. At the Overlook Jet Li and I said our goodbyes and I headed home for a night of two stepping at the American Legion. Here are the pics...

Bikes at the Motorcycle Resort...

P1020526.JPG

Way Cool!
super.gif
The only celebrity I have been close to was Gary Busey at AZ Bike week...and he was fugged up!

Back