Camaroguy72

gstspeedster

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering if anyone here know the user camaroguy72. I bought a rear seat from him and he told me that is would be shipped and I have not seen it nor has he answered my response via pm's. He told me the lasted it would ship out was the 26th of last month. I paid him on the 23rd. His last log in date was on the 30th so maybe thats why he hasn't responded to my pm, but I would think if you don't do what you say your going to do, you should let someone know. Like if somethings come up and you couldn't ship the item when you said you would. I mean its the 4th of August now. Anyway just wondering if anyone knows him so I can figure out where the seat is. Could be lost in the mail for all I know, but like I said he never contacted me to say whether it shipped or not. Thanks everyone!!!

I dont but he did log in on July 31st.

If he does not contact you by Monday I would try to get $$ back from Paypal as item not shipped.

Good luck

Thanks Blue, I will definatly get ahold of paypal if I don't get the seat. I will give him the benifit of the doubt and give him till next week to contact me, maybe something came up. Oh and I like your avatar!! I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to hold the AR!!

sorry man. you should have it by now. i've been around but im still on crutches/in a wheelchair so its hard for me to get things done. it took me a few days to get it out trying to fit it in between doctor appts/therapy/work. something like that. again, sorry about that.

also, i no longer get emails when i have a pm. i need to update my email address on the board so i get those notifications again.

(camaroguy72 @ Aug. 10 2007,09:29) also, i no longer get emails when i have a pm. i need to update my email address on the board so i get those notifications again.
You can change it. Your control panel- modify account.

Let me know if you have problems and I'll change it for you.

Camaro, I got the seat a couple of days ago. I didn't know about your physical situation. I was only concerned because I hadn't heard back from you. I hope everything is going well and thanks for the seat. Now I have a front and rear extra seat so I can send a set off to Tobin. Thanks again.

I was getting ready to vouch but see I'm to late.... Good to see things worked out and here's to a speedy recovery

Dang glad to see this worked out.

--Wag--

DUH,

I Know him, where he lives and his phone # but alas the situation is solved

He is a really cool guy.

Back