Stunt Crash Pics

give that a miss i like to bling my ride not trash it
super.gif

That first and last picture, they're both going to turn very ugly in about a second
SHOCKED.gif

i think i saw a vid of the last pic that dude took a shot of course that first pic looks like hes gonna land on that fence
SHOCKED.gif

(ozz @ Aug. 04 2007,08:27) i think i saw a vid of the last pic   that dude took a shot    of course that first pic looks like hes gonna land on that fence
SHOCKED.gif
I noticed that too. That's going to hurt in the morning.

(Ride_or_Fish @ Aug. 04 2007,13:49) Stunting makes no sense to me.  I just don't understand it.    
all_coholic.gif
a lotta folks do it cause its all about showmanship, and doin things others are scared to do.
some ppl don't understand why we ride bikes at all
stunters are just the upper eschelon (sp?) of motorcyclists
cool.gif

The first pic my 5 year old says "I bet that is fun until he hits".

It is all perspective.
beerchug.gif

(craigntx @ Aug. 04 2007,16:54)
(Ride_or_Fish @ Aug. 04 2007,13:49) Stunting makes no sense to me. I just don't understand it.
all_coholic.gif
a lotta folks do it cause its all about showmanship, and doin things others are scared to do.
some ppl don't understand why we ride bikes at all
stunters are just the upper eschelon (sp?) of motorcyclists
cool.gif
You got the first part right regarding showmanship, but I totally disagree with the upper eschelon of motorcyclists thing. However it certainly takes lots of skill that I don't have.

This is a very narrow segment of skill and showmanship but I prefer to see showmanship in road racing, motocross, enduro, or trials competition. Just my $.02.

That's a lot of good machinery getting thrown away...
mad.gif

Oh yeah, the perpetrators of the damage might hurt a bit too...
tounge.gif

I personally ride with alot of stunters and I personally do not stunt. I feel that it is all a preference on the style of riding tht you prefer. I have photographed many stunt competitions and to me it is very interesting and takes alot of skill and talent. But you will only see my bike on 2 wheels unless something goes terribly wrong.
all_coholic.gif

All that engineering to make spots bikes performance specific and what do these knuckle heads do ---trash them to oblivion.

Man, the thoughts going through this guys mind at this exact moment!!!

2389kyle_med.jpg

Back