Hell's Angels in jail in Eureka Springs

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
The Angels just had a meet in Eureka Springs AR last weekend, some of you have been there at two Meet-n-Greets that have been held there. I was there Saturday morning with two friends riding, I guess the "real" bikers were still sleeping off the night before!!

This happened later- pretty serious shid...

EUREKA SPRINGS, Ark. — Six members of the Hells Angels face battery charges after allegedly stabbing and beating four rival gang members as a weekend gathering of the motorcycle club was wrapping up in northern Arkansas.
State police spokesman Bill Sadler said members of the Bandidos and the Hells Angels got into a fight Sunday afternoon and four Bandidos members were stabbed.
Police were trying to determine what led to the attack, Eureka Springs Police Chief Earl Hyatt said Monday. The six were arrested on first-degree battery charges and jailed in Carroll County, awaiting a bond hearing, Hyatt said in a news release.
Arrested were Jason David Gallo, 36, of Peabody, Mass.; Eric Claudio Franco, 32, of Lynn, Mass.; Christopher Michael Sweeney, 37, of Lynn, Mass.; Robert Thomas Reynolds, 37, of Sandown, N.H.; Manny R. Monteiro, 33, of Danvers, Mass.; and Derek Jeffery Roy, 21, of Lisbon Falls, Maine.
Monday, three of the victims remained hospitalized, including one in critical condition. The fourth man had been treated and released. Hyatt said all four were expected to survive.
Hyatt identified the victims as Lubbock, Texas residents Isidro Savala Zerrata Jr., 49, Keith Allen Miller, 60, and Thomas Goodnight, age unknown. Also injured was David Thomas Wood, 38, of Amarillo, Texas.
Witnesses told police the attack happened on the parking lot of the Gingerbread Antique building on U.S. 62, Hyatt said.
Normally, two state troopers would be on duty in Carroll County. But 60 were assigned to the county and Eureka Springs after local law enforcement and business people got word that trouble might occur when the Hells Angels made their 2007 USA run, Sadler said.
The event attracted about 300 to 400 chapter members from around the country.
The FBI estimates the Hells Angels takes in $1 billion a year worldwide from drug trafficking. Membership is estimated at around 2,500.

WOW now that's just a shame. You would catch any of us stabing members of the Kawi board if seen at a meet & greet.

I dunno, I wonder about a few...
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Two of the guys stabbed were 48 and 60...getting beat by guys avg. 33 years old...almost half their age.

2500 members and getting 1 Billion equals $400,000 each  
wow.gif
. Not a bad profit per member ! No wonder they're in the Drug and  
guns.gif
business
biggrin.gif

The Banditos have kept the Hells Angels out of Texas---so far. That is not much of a consolation though!

What do ya wanna bet WE're picking up the tab for saving their truly useless lives!?!
A) who cares if they stab each other. 'let 'em Hopefully it will happen before they can breed sucessfully
B) If an ambulance MUST respond, Drive slowly and demand payment in full before services are rendered.
C) Wonder who has to pay for the 58 additional law enforcement officers needed to try and control these idiots?!?

Next time lets just drop off a couple cases of knives and a trailer full of beer at the event and close the hospitals for a week. There would be no innocent victims...

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 31 2007,23:43) Two of the guys stabbed were 48 and 60...getting beat by guys avg. 33 years old...almost half their age.
I was thinking the same thing, seems kinda wrong beating on someone twice your age.

I heard it wasn't Hell's Angles at all
SHOCKED.gif
, but just some off duty WAL-MART WORKERS
laugh.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to Wal Mart  
to Wal Mart  
to Wal Mart

If I were the judge, they would rot in prison till they are too old to cause trouble. Either that or Death penalty. Kill all scum.

just an observation: the stabbers were all less than 40, the stabbees were mostly 40 and older....

so the youngers attacked a bunch of older guys? THAT'S REAL BRAVE [spit. sarcastic] Bunch of older men smart enough to SAY things to start a fight and the brats resort to knives because they are too immature to come up with ANY good come backs? see how the education system is failing our youth? pathetic

(MoosesBusa @ Jul. 31 2007,21:53) What do ya wanna bet WE're picking up the tab for saving their truly useless lives!?!
A) who cares if they stab each other. 'let 'em  Hopefully it will happen before they can breed sucessfully
B) If an ambulance MUST respond, Drive slowly and demand payment in full before services are rendered.
C) Wonder who has to pay for the 58 additional law enforcement officers needed to try and control these idiots?!?

Next time lets just drop off a couple cases of knives and a trailer full of beer at the event and close the hospitals for a week. There would be no innocent victims...
+1

(stlbusarider @ Jul. 31 2007,18:30) WOW  now that's just a shame. You would catch any of us stabing members of the Kawi board if seen at a meet & greet.
I can see it only if we were meeting outside the Gingerbread Antique building.

The testosterone oozing out of that place must be too much for a human to bear.

Machismo-fest.

(btw: did you mean wouldn't ) Just curious....

Back