Do you smoke?

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
Since we are just asking random questions around here... Who all smokes in the Busa Family?

I am an off and on smoker mainly when I would drink a beer but being here in iraq just turned me in to a complete smoker.

Yep, little over a carton a week.
sad.gif

Wish I could quit. I can stand being without nicotine for a few hours, but it's the habit that I can't break.

Grandma smoked 4 cartons a week for the past few years before she passed.

Only time I smoke is when I am on fire.

I try not to be on fire!
biggrin.gif

Nope, can't stand the smell or the taste.......not to mention the price.

But I appreciate all of those who due so that their tax dollars continue to support other things I do enjoy.  
beerchug.gif

(now that was just wrong)  
wow.gif

Wish i could say i Was!! I posted up on here a while back, and got a TON of help and best wishes from so many I'm ashamed to say! I'm a failure at another thing in my life. Almost got fired, (didn't need to stop for that to happen! but i can't stop speakin my mind) wife sat the stinkin ash tray with a lit cig in it next to me, Said i would be dead sooner if I didn't start again
rock.gif
So Doc has me goin for a stress test next week.
SHOCKED.gif
And I'm still puffin a half to full pack + a day. U know if some didn't have those 20 lil buds as companoins most would be dead of some other thing anyway.
lurk.gif

Used to smoke. Quit cold-turkey - that was in '92. Haven't looked back since.

I'm a smoker. Haven't had a cigarette in 4 years 28 days, but all it would take to get me to a pack a day again is one.

Nope. Inhale then exhale smoke. Clue one that that **** is bad for you.

None for me. Both my parents smoked ALOT growing up and my sister and I both never smoked. Go figure! Glad I never started! Sounds very hard to stop! The cost of that habit a week is a killer also!

i quit for 6months and then as the deployment got closer i started again cause nothing would clam my nerves and now i smoke more while working or on the road then i do when i can just lay around in my room with my air conditioner full blast cold... i rather be in my 40 degree room then 130 degree sun...

I smoked Camel Filterless for a few years. They really didn't do anything for me. The strange screwed up part is that I enjoyed the taste. Quitting for me was easy. I said I wanted to stop and did. When I ran out of cigarettes I didn't go back to buy anymore.

I'm not sure if I am considered as a smoker anymore or not. I do enjoy the occassional fine cigar on rare occassions. As I stated, I simply like the flavor.

I hate the way your clothes smell later though.

I quit in January, cold turkey. All it would take to start again for me is to say ok to one. Hopefully it gets better. I don't crave them now but my addiction keeps telling me that I really like smoking. I love the way I feel now that I don't smoke though.

On and off for over 13 years. Quit a couple of times but fell back in it. I hope to quit again before my wedding in April. Wish me luck

Back