My daughter is HERE!!!!!!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I'm typing this with one hand as I hold my newborn daughter with the other arm and she is beautiful! She was born at 12:06 AM on 07/25. She weighed 7 lbs even and was 20-1/4 inches. She is in perfect health, praise God, and Mom is doing well also.

Her name is Donie Hope. Donie is said like pony and was my Mother's name. Kim insisted that we name her after my mom and of course I didn't argue.
super.gif

Here's a few pics... my tiny bundle of love and joy sent straight from heaven!

A shot that somewhat shows my joy. Yes there are tears in my eyes and yes that is the biggest smile I have ever had.

IMG_0138.jpg

And a few more shots just to show off...

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Woo hoo Chris and Kim!!!!! Awesome to see you here, sharing the wonderful news!

She's beautiful! I miss babies so much!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the world Donie Hope.  Congratulations to you and Kim  
bowdown.gif
on your new beautiful baby girl - that is awesome  
super.gif

Man, oh man - I'm glad my wife is not over my shoulder seeing this - something about women (or at least my wife), but everytime she see's a newborn she starts this coversation about one more baby  
SHOCKED.gif
.  I'd rather get  
guns.gif

Congrats Chris, nice little package you have there.

Ummm, now how about my package
rock.gif

Congrats. I have 2 daughters and I can assure you that they are a blessing.

Don't get me wrong, you will want to pull your hair out, but they're still a blessing you can't live without.

(mzrsq @ Jul. 27 2007,15:07) Congrats Chris, nice little package you have there.

rock.gif
Man, I couldn't feel any worse about how I've handled that package. I won't even make excuses. Should have been handled way before now. I'm off for three weeks with the little one. Let me see what I can do.

Happy birthday Donie! Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. BulletTrain! There is absolutely nothing like seeing a baby come into this world. May your life be great Donie!

(BulletTrain @ Jul. 27 2007,15:53)
(mzrsq @ Jul. 27 2007,15:07) Congrats Chris, nice little package you have there.

rock.gif
Man, I couldn't feel any worse about how I've handled that package. I won't even make excuses. Should have been handled way before now. I'm off for three weeks with the little one. Let me see what I can do.
poke.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

pissed.gif

jump9.gif

LOL.............Thanks Chris.

Congratulations on the baby, glad mom and dad are doing well. By the way she owns you.

To: Donie Hope

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
you're one
kickass.gif
package, more like a little sweet bundle
bowdown.gif

Back