Tis Time, YET AGAIN!!!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=ecb30e0f-4915-4408-b1d8-cfdc967b8311" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Ahh, I thought it would be some new footage...
argue.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 26 2007,22:flamethrowing:) Ahh, I thought it would be some new footage...    
argue.gif
Still very cool to watch! again again again and so on and so on
lurk.gif
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

lurk.gif

I know someone here has that in their signature cause I watch it every time I see one of their posts. I love that video and those guys have skills!
bowdown.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 27 2007,08:30) A Yamahor post I get
tounge.gif
...cool video
beerchug.gif
Yeah I know... I'm slipping. People are starting to understand some posts of mine, I'm losing my touch.
sad.gif

It's the Theme Song to Top Gun!
egitarre77.gif

Wikipedia Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top Gun Anthem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Top Gun Anthem"
Single by Harold Faltermeyer and Steve Stevens
from the album Top Gun (soundtrack)
Released 1986
Format CD
Recorded 1986
Genre Rock
Length 4:12
Label Columbia Records
Producer(s) Harold Faltermeyer

"Top Gun Anthem" is an instrumental rock song played on guitar by Steve Stevens. It was the theme for 1986 film Top Gun and was featured on the soundtrack. Top Gun Anthem won a 1987 Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental Performance. The song's music video, directed by Dominic Sena, shows Harold Faltermeyer playing the piano and Steve Stevens on electric guitar in a hangar with Naval aircraft. It was re-released within the 2004 Top Gun Collector's Edition DVD. This song is often misattributed to Eddie Van Halen.[citation needed]

Back