Fed Ex woke me up from a nap today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Let me set the scene..... Im on my front porch this afternoon, around 96 degrees and a light breeze. I have a fan adjusted to blow right on my and Im swinging lazily in my two person hammock with the gentle nudge from the wind rocking me to sleep. I had been out there asleep for about 45 minutes when I hear the dog barking and going after the FedEx guy. He dropped off my package and told me to go back to sleep. I opened the box that was sent to me from Ks-Waterbug and his wife Beth and I found a note from a couple of good friends. Sonny new that I had crashed the bike and was stuck at home so they sent me some DVD's to pass the time along with some microwave popcorn and candy to make me fatter than I already am. In the box was a couple of motorcycle magazines (appropriately one of the articles is Hot weather buyers guide.)

Sonny, Beth I don't know how to say thank you enough. Its funny how even when we grow up we act like kids when we get an unexpected package in the mail. I appreciate the time that you took getting everthing together and I can tell that Beth wrapped everything because each item had its own wrapping. Sonny if it had been you or I we would have put everything in a box, stuck a towel in there to take up space and sent it on......

Thank you for making my Thursday better.

CAp

Very cool!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Your welcome Capt and I hate to admit it I did the whole wrapping thing! But, I give credit to the wife cause your right If I hadn't been around her all these years I would of just stuck it in the box with some of my clean shop rags and called it good......
smile.gif

Get better my friend, looking forward to coming out your way again and riding!

Back