Helping out a Board Brother

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
A couple of weeks ago Sonny (ks-waterbug) posted asking if there was someone in So. California that could help him out. He didn't say what kind of help he needed in his post but I thought what the heck and I responded.
Turns out that he was doing a favor for a friend of his. I was still willing to help out a fellow board member so he gave me some breif details and put me in contact with his friend. Turns out they needed for someone to go and look at and take pics of a vehicle. Now I love cars always have and always will, so of course I said that I would be happy to do this. So I wanted to share with you all this difficult task that I was asked to do........

IMG_0019__2_.JPG

last one..... I took more pics but they are only of some of the imperfections of the car so I won't waste your time with those.......

Tough Assignment Huh....  (lol)

IMG_0021__2_.JPG

Geeze... need anyone to do any jobs like that around here.. let me know! LOL How much was that car going for?

Thanks for the help, Mike! Your a standup guy and made the Org family look very good to an outsider. The review you did was just what my friend was in need of.....

beerchug.gif
Way 2 go, guys!

That's what the .oRg is about...family helping each other out!
super.gif

Nice auto.....nice of you to help out a fellow bro on the board  
super.gif

I'm still new to the bike and this board, so some of you Busa pro's..have a question......think a Busa (factory or otherwise) could take it....in a 1/4 and/or top end?

lurk.gif

(rockadaous @ Jul. 26 2007,16:03)
(dmrowe @ Jul. 26 2007,18:53) Did you get to go for a 'test' drive?  
super.gif
did ya, did ya  
laugh.gif
You know I wouldn't have refused the chance to take that baby for a ride but unfortunetly the owner was not present while I was at the shop. I had a hard enough time trying to get permission to look at the car. The shop is in Beverly Hills and let me tell the T.S.A. has nothing on their security policy...... (Lol)

Back