"Girls mature faster than boys"

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
anyone know off the top of your head why Women "Mature faster" than men? I'm too lazy to google and read.

I'm not even sure if it's true. I've seen many woman have more grown up attitudes and direction in life, pushing away thier inner child - yet the inner child is still there and comes out in the worst of places - like it was denied and ignored...

where as guys embrace their inner child all the time in a healthy blend.

Now who is acting more "mature"? responsible blending or denile?

Bro, I think that statement applies to women's sexual/reproductive maturity rather than emotional/mental maturity. That is where people got confused and applied it to the whole woman concept. It is true that women physically develop faster than men but the other part is a myth.

women are more mature, smarter, supreme to all...if you're married and want to be happy.

If you're single...and want to be a master debater about which side comes out on top, well you'll have to do it single handed and accept whatever answer hits you in the face...

ummmm....what?
all_coholic.gif

Yeah, it's just related to girls starting that God-awful puberty stage early on...with the hormonal changes and emotional break downs, we have no choice but to worry about stuff that boys don't care about yet...boys and girls play catch up in about 2 years, then boys surpass the gals in physical growth fairly quickly and start worrying about the same things the gals worry about...

I don't think it involves mental facilities at all.  The female's brain doesn't grow larger or faster or anything like that (that occurs when we say "I do" and rule the unsuspecting husband  LOL) but the girl's focus is more social and forward thinking and the boys are still fascinated with their PS2 and hiding girly magazines  
laugh.gif

Hrmmm, I seem to be a bit sexist...  
tounge.gif

(razorshark @ Jul. 26 2007,08:30) women are more mature, smarter, supreme to all...if you're married and want to be happy.

If you're single...and want to be a master debater about which side comes out on top, well you'll have to do it single handed and accept whatever answer hits you in the face...

ummmm....what?
all_coholic.gif
ROFL!! see, that's why I love posting this weird stuff at the ORG... ya never know what yer gonna git!

But see, VA, girly magazines and PS2s are what we REALLY enjoy, and there is no reason to give that up once reaching adult hood. Adulthood means more responsibility, but not less enjoyment.... seems like girls give up on dressing their dollys.... wait! or do they? They have kids and dress them up, same thing but in denile. it's the little girl in them playing with dolls again. We guys gladly admit we still enjoy PS2.

Yeah, you are right. I guess it IS maturing physically faster. It came up in conversation last night while I was explaining how an older, immature guy [cough me] can really get along with a much younger, yet mature girl [ahem her] - meeting in the middle at the same level. I think she bought it
smile.gif

But physically, I dont think a couple years is a big deal on the growth plan.

As an tangentle question, how does that affect the breeding habits? I know in the olden days, 14 year olds were married and stuff... so, say some primative tribe someplace has kids around the age, does the 14 year old girl have to pick a 16 year old guy because that's when he's "matured" enough? Ok, that's a tangent in the wrong direction hahahahahah oh well... so the younger girl, older guy thing STILL works out that way naturally afterall
smile.gif

smile.gif

In reality there is no such thing as an adult male. I can't believe you would even try and refer to me as being mature
argue.gif

I never said the guys give up the games or magazines
laugh.gif
Just that they expand their minds to encompass more down the road
tounge.gif

In some tribes, I'm guessing, 14 year old girls do become young moms, but I don't think they're out looking for a 16 year old boy to do it...they're trapped by the elders in a tribe that likely has a few wives.

Sexually, men's sexual peak is 18… women's sexual peak is in their mid 30's…
That being said..
Maturity wise…. I don't think men ever catch up to women… (LadyHawk--->Running away)

(LadyHawk @ Jul. 26 2007,11:24) Sexually, men's sexual peak is 18… women's sexual peak is in their mid 30's…
That being said..
Maturity wise…. I don't think men ever catch up to women… (LadyHawk--->Running away)
are your peaks emotional or physical? I think the women's peak number you mention is emotional, usually because before that age the guys don't take appropriate time to learn how to properly open pandora's box. so to speak. no physical reason she can't peak at 18 also... other than societal roles are too jumbled up to allow the roles to progress nationally. what did I just say? I have no clue. I dont even remember where this thread was heading

LQQK! A bunny!
FLUFFY%20BABY%20BUNNY.jpg

(LadyHawk @ Jul. 26 2007,14:24) Sexually, men's sexual peak is 18… women's sexual peak is in their mid 30's…
That being said..
Maturity wise…. I don't think men ever catch up to women…  (LadyHawk--->Running away)
laugh.gif
you got that backwards....

ever see how long some women can hold a grudge.
argue.gif
that's mature
laugh.gif
But then again look at the toy we all ride.
wow.gif
when you grow up and consider yourself very mature....you're dead.

(proud dad @ Jul. 26 2007,15:58) when you grow up and consider yourself very mature....you're dead.
that's true. when you are ALL GROW UP COMPLETELY, that is death isn't it? when the growing stops?

If I remember correctly it is a medical fact that male cerebral cortex's don't fully develop until mid/late 20's. (thats the part of your brain where risk/reward and some other junk.. personality for example reside.. in theory)

so assuming my gray matter is working correctly it would explain a lot...

you were more willing to do stupid things at the age of 23 than you are at 28 aren't you? lol

anyway.. I think females do the same thing late teens/early 20's..

again.. it's been awhile so I may be wrong about it being different between the sexes... I am sure that it doesn't develop until late 20's though.

I think there is also some debate about growth hormones used on chickens/pigs/cows and etc finding their way into our diets that some say explains the earlier maturation in general of children.

I'm not too convinced about all of that.. it's hard to overlook the fact that children became adults sometimes long before they were 15 years old less than 2,000 years ago.. so who knows.

Chris Rock Said " Look yourself in the Mirror and say Fu.. your Dreams. Fu.. your hopes Fu.. your desires" Now go out there and Make this Bit.. Happy "
SHOCKED.gif

(Bosshound @ Jul. 27 2007,03:03) Chris Rock Said " Look yourself in the Mirror and say Fu.. your Dreams. Fu.. your hopes Fu.. your desires"  Now go out there and Make this Bit.. Happy "  
SHOCKED.gif
ices_rofl.gif

come on now were up to 9 milion people playing worlds of warcraft and i tell you what they are all old men ahahah lets see we had the age challenge awhile back and at the time i was the youngest on here being 20 and all i want to do is sleep and play psp
SHOCKED.gif

and now what i have seen is its not the guys you have to worry about much anymore its the little 16yo that want some older teen then........
so i cant agree to much, cuz the maturing is only physical...

oh BTW the peak is the day after you get married ahah
SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Back