Rainy Day Fun

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I took the day off yesterday to go play on the Dragon on a weekday and guess what....it rained.

Not to be discouraged I jumped into the official Hayabusa Bash chase care and headed that way.

July_25_Chase_car.jpg

Road over to wheelers...a few VSTARS rolled in...they are having their annual STAR days in Chattanooga this year so as the morning rolled on there were more and more of them on the gap.

A word of caution...most of these guys are from out of town and do not know how to ride the Dragon. They are all over the road and generally will not yield to faster traffic. Watch out for them if you are up there this week.

All in all it was a great day. After I left the Dragon I visited three motorcycle stores in the Knoxville looking for a good price on a GSXR Replica Racing jacket.

July_25_Wheelers.jpg

Rain that seems to be a familar theme in that neck of the woods.... Did the samething while I was there.

How blessed can you be to be living near the Dragon.     I know every time I am  lucky enough to go there and ride the local roads  for a week, my riding improves immensly.
muscle.gif

Back