Wow... Women confuse me

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, long story short, I fugged up before I met her. Yeah, I kinda understand, but come on. I dated her sister, Beth, over a year and a half ago. On the second-third date, we were at my place, and I kissed her, led to a little making out, that was it. No more. Well, I met Benita a week AFTER all this. Well, Beth broke up with me, I didn't she any of them for about 6 mths until I get a call inviting me to church one day. I decide to go, and we all became good friends. After a while, Benita became my best friend, and then I started developing a crush on her. Well, I get the guts finally to ask her out, and she says I'm a great friend... no date. Okay, still remain friends. Well, the party came along, the one where it seemed she was trying to make me jealous, and it kinda got to me... Okay, REALLY got to me. Fast forward to now... I posted a blog on myspace (cause I couldn't do it talking to her, I would've cried), I didn't mention names, just kinda vented. Some people new who I was talking about, some didn't. Well, Beth left a comment on it, and then Benita read the blog and the comments...
I got a 5 paragraph response. 1 thing in it concerned why she wouldn't go out with me. She told me before I'm too good of a friend. Thats not why she wouldn't date me, it's because I kissed Beth. Benita actually did/does like me. Now, how the FUGG was I to know Beth would break up with me, and a year later, Benita and I would become best friends and I'd develop a crush on her? I kinda understand it, because sisters are constantly in competition, but when she has a chance with a man who would do ANYTHING for her to make her happy, why let that ruin it? I don't get it.
I try not to be emo, and I rarely cry over shid anymore, but this is one thing thats gotten to me, and gotten to me BAD. What do you do when a woman you love won't have anything to do with you dating wise cause you kissed her sister before you met?

Oh yeah, I pissed her off and made her cry too... Not good. I've also moved from #2 on her friends list on myspace to last... I think I fugged up BAD.

Link to the Myspace blog.

You left out one piece of information...

How old are you?

Yeah; that's a tough one.

What's the population of the town you live in?

(Scar @ Jul. 25 2007,16:55) Yeah; that's a tough one.

What's the population of the town you live in?
Lets put it this way... My town has 6 stoplights...

bro, u might like/love her, but u need to realize that there are plenty of other women out there waiting to meet a fella that is gonna treat them right. in my opnion, u are putting yourself in a situation that is gonna lead u to nuthin but more heart ache. ya need to move on brotha!!! there is no sense in putting so much effort into something that is obviously gonna get ya know where. not tryin to bash on ya by any means but moving on is the best thing for you to do.

Hm....plot thickens.

Have you considered moving away to see what/who else life has to offer?

I ask you this because I married the girl I dated from 8th grade.  Three years after our wedding, we were divorced.  Problem was, after the wedding, we moved to a metropolitan area where there were a great number of facets to life neither of us had experienced.

It was a very mature, intelligent thing for us to divorce, however, we could have avoided lots of shizzle, fo sho.

What think you?

I'm moving to Orlando, Fla in December as long as I get finacnes squared away...

Well...
I would say once a girl LJBF's you.. (Lets Just Be Friends) that your best bet would be to instantly move on. You do the picking, but she does the choosing, and she didn't choose you. There is no way to make her change her mind, and anything you try to do now will just look like groveling. You don't grovel. ever.
So move on, take other girls out on dates. Not to make her jealous, but to help your ego AND to help you forget her.

Just a suggestion, but I would remove her from your Myspace, and distance yourself from her - it will be a TON easier in the long run. If you think you can move from "friend" to "partner" then your wrong. Don't waste your time, dude!

Best of Luck!
beerchug.gif

-Nick

(yamahor @ Jul. 25 2007,17:07) I'm moving to Orlando, Fla in December as long as I get finacnes squared away...
THAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU COULD DO!!! GET A WAY FOR A BIT AND GET YA HEAD RIGHT...

Dude: Make that your priority; you live in a 2-horse town.

Take care of yourself. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE....WEAR YOUR PROTECTION (all of it) !!!!

(OZZY @ Jul. 25 2007,17:10)
(yamahor @ Jul. 25 2007,17:07) I'm moving to Orlando, Fla in December as long as I get finacnes squared away...
THAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU COULD DO!!!  GET A WAY FOR A BIT AND GET YA HEAD RIGHT...
Thats my plan. Gonna be working or doing School all the time, but I'll find some new friends there.

in mouse land
rock.gif
its like ass on parade down there but nothing that is there longer than a week it seem LOL

seriously its a good town just try not to be too close to the tourist hell section... I put in 2wks there and well, I never saw anyone twice LOL depends on what you are looking for, that might be perfect
laugh.gif

You need to get your shid together before you even think about a relationship..

finances
cars
schooling
housing
etc...

And not in that order..

(OZZY @ Jul. 25 2007,14:01) bro, u might like/love her, but u need to realize that there are plenty of other women out there waiting to meet a fella that is gonna treat them right.  in my opnion, u are putting yourself in a situation that is gonna lead u to nuthin but more heart ache.  ya need to move on brotha!!!  there is no sense in putting so much effort into something that is obviously gonna get ya know where.  not tryin to bash on ya by any means but moving on is the best thing for you to do.
+1

Go out any buy "The Game" by Neil Strauss. Read it and you'll never have issues again....
"The Game" by Neil Strauss

You ended up in the "friendzone". You need to shift out of friend zone. The book will show you how.
Trust me dude...read it.

(DR1300R @ Jul. 25 2007,17:10) You need to get your shid together before you even think about a relationship..

finances
cars
schooling
housing
etc...

And not in that order..
+100

Enjoy being single, you have plans and will be moving anyway. You will be in Florida and will meet new people and new girls. Orlando sucks but there are alot of great places to hang out and oogle girls in Florida. I was born in Jacksonville and hated Orlando.

If you don't read that book, you'll be plagued with Beta male stepping stool syndrome forever.   go....................get it...........

I think her comment about how she won't date because you kissed Beth is complete BS! If Benita really liked you that way, she would overlook a couple harmless kisses. She doesn't have the beans to tell you that your not her type. She's playing headgames.

Back