fresh ink...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
so i decided ti was time to update the artwork on my body and went today and had some work done.

what do ya think???

IMG_0375.JPG

i like it
beerchug.gif

i'm assuming you took the pic in the mirror which would put the tat inside your left arm, correct?

(semi @ Jul. 24 2007,21:14) i like it
beerchug.gif

i'm assuming you took the pic in the mirror which would put the tat inside your left arm, correct?
u would be correct sir!!!!

(768 RYDA @ Jul. 24 2007,21:58) That's nice work! What did it cost?
surprisingly..... the fella only charged me 150 for it after his initial quote of 180... i still gave him 180 though

(big jim @ Jul. 24 2007,22:26) Nice work. How uncomfortable was it on the inside of the arm??
the line work wasnt too bad..... with as much shading that was involved, it did get rather umcomfortable and my arm did feel really raw.

it really hurt around the elbow and arm pit.

(OZZY @ Jul. 24 2007,22:28)
(big jim @ Jul. 24 2007,22:26) Nice work. How uncomfortable was it on the inside of the arm??
the line work wasnt too bad.....  with as much shading that was involved, it did get rather umcomfortable and my arm did feel really raw.  

I am debating getting a half sleeve done but every person that I talk to says the same thing about the closer to the arm pit it gets even worse. I currently have 7 tatts but none of them have made it very close to the arm pit.

(big jim @ Jul. 24 2007,22:flamethrowing:)
(OZZY @ Jul. 24 2007,22:28)
the line work wasnt too bad.....  with as much shading that was involved, it did get rather umcomfortable and my arm did feel really raw.  

I am debating getting a half sleeve done but every person that I talk to says the same thing about the closer to the arm pit it gets even worse. I currently have 7 tatts but none of them have made it very close to the arm pit.
as long as u can tolerate a lil discomfort it really isnt all to bad... u will feel some pretty good pains here and there but honestly, it was tolerable

(big jim @ Jul. 24 2007,22:37) I think I am going to get it done and stop thinking about it so much.
like i always say....... "dont talk about it... be about it.." jsut go for it bro. the lil bit of pain u will feel will be well worth it in the end if its something that u really want

Pretty nice tattoo. I am in the process of getting a half sleeve done. I need to go in for about 4-5 more sittings, and then I am going to start designing the chest pieces to link it to, then on to the other arm for another half sleeve. The pain isn't too bad once you get used to it. I hate the shading and fill work more then the line. Under the arm can get a little tender, but it really isn't too bad.

Here is a pic of mine:
Tattoo1.jpg

View attachment 1146855

The cross looks a little crooked in the picture, but it's my arm not sitting straight. Everything sits perfectly. The shield was outlined by hand with a sharpie, then finished with the machine. I am getting all my work done at Dancing Dragon Tattoo in Oak Grove KY. Chris Pavelchik does my work. He's been tattooing for about 25 years, has done the European tour and has many awards under his belt. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks. I am still trying to come up with some fill work for all the bare skin still on my underarm area, and the area just below the bottom plate that goes down to my elbow. I have a few ideas, but I need to see them laid out on my arm first. I am huge fan of Celtic art and history (my family hails from Scotland) so I like to stick with the traditional Celtic and Pictish art work.

Do you plan on doing anymore work to your arm at all? I think that cross would be a nice foundation to build on for a sleeve or half sleeve.

Back