proud dad

Registered
Who is Barack Obama
rock.gif

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in
Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from
Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from
Wichita,Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.
When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to
Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim From
Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to
Indonesia.
Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a
Catholic school.  Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a
Muslim. He Is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that
he also attended  Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's
introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was
temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon
after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his
son's  education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann
Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam.
Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical
teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad
against the western world.
Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major
public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the
United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
Please forward to everyone you know.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out,
what better way to start than at the highest level.
.   .   .   .         .
Perhaps best to
keep our ears &
eyes wide open ..

SHOCKED.gif

argue.gif

guns.gif

...separation of Church and State...I don't keep up with any religious aspects of a potential candidate. As long as he's not hurting others, I don't care what religion he is or was a part of...

What bothers me MORE about Obama is that I don't yet know what he stands for...to me, he's a likeable guy, but I don't know what is plan for the Country is yet...

Being from Illinois, I can tell you Obama has done nothing but good for our state in some bad times for alot of years. In a time where I absolutely hate political hacks of all parties, he is a breath of fresh air. He is most definately not "business as usuall" He has my vote.

So I guess the point of this article is that Barrack Obama is actually a top secret Islamic terrorist dead set on destroying our country? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OMFG who makes this stuff up? Ann Coulter?

I needed a good laugh on a Monday morning - thanks!

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 23 2007,11:08) Being from Illinois, I can tell you Obama has done nothing but good for our state in some bad times for alot of years. In a time where I absolutely hate political hacks of all parties, he is a breath of fresh air. He is most definately not "business as usuall" He has my vote.
It's good to hear from someone that knows what he's done...I like him being neither a dem or republican...he's someone I'll read up on more when the time draws closer...

I know TOO MUCH about Hillary
laugh.gif
crazy.gif

I'm not a fan of his.....but may I ask where you got your info from?

People seem to forget that the Muslim religion is very peaceful. Radicals are never good in any religion or country. I would be happy to have a Muslim with some sense in the white house than the oxygen thief we have in there now.

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 23 2007,10:26) People seem to forget that the Muslim religion is very peaceful. Radicals are never good in any religion or country. I would be happy to have a Muslim with some sense in the white house than the oxygen thief we have in there now.
+1000.

A culturally and ethnically diverse guy like Obama would be much better than the sub-40-IQ-silver-spoon retard that we have now - at least IMHO.

Obviously biased and slanderous articles like the one above aren't really taken seriously by anyone anyway, are they?

(proud dad @ Jul. 23 2007,07:16) Who is Barack Obama
rock.gif

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
Please forward to everyone you know.
The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out,
what better way to start than at the highest level.
.   .   .   .         .
Perhaps best to
keep our ears &
eyes wide open ..
OK, I GOT THE MESSAGE......."THE MUSLIMS" WANT TO DESTROY THE US! ALL MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THEM WHO LIVE IN HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES AND FOLLOW DOZENS OF DIFFERENT POLITICAL BELIEFS. THAT'S COOL.

NOW TELL US WHAT ALL OF THE MILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS ARE IN AGREEMENT ABOUT DOING. OH AND DON'T FORGET TO GIVE US THE AGENDA THAT THE MILLIONS OF JEWS AGREED TO AT THEIR FAMILY REUNION...............SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS, STEREOTYPES AND PREDJUDICE ARE DANGEROUS. CLEVER CHRISTIANS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY MANIPULATING THE FEARS OF OTHER CHRISTIANS IN ORDER TO PROMOTE AGENDAS THAT WOULDN'T OTHERWISE MAKE IT TO THE CORNER.

TRY JUDGING PEOPLE ON THEIR WORDS AND DEEDS, NOT WHO THEY LOOK TO FOR SALVATION.

Obama does have a consistant anti-2nd Amendment voting record. Wouldn't consider voting for him or any other Dem with exception of B. Richardson. Also wouldn't vote for Rudy for same reason. Go Fred Thompson

(gwhunran @ Jul. 23 2007,12:50) Obama does have a consistant anti-2nd Amendment voting record. Wouldn't consider voting for him or any other Dem with exception of B. Richardson. Also wouldn't vote for Rudy for same reason. Go Fred Thompson
This is enough reason not to vote for him in my eyes.

--Wag--

(VaBusa @ Jul. 23 2007,01:20) ...separation of Church and State...I don't keep up with any religious aspects of a potential candidate.  As long as he's not hurting others, I don't care what religion he is or was a part of...

What bothers me MORE about Obama is that I don't yet know what he stands for...to me, he's a likeable guy, but I don't know what is plan for the Country is yet...
he is a democrat so you already know the plan..

more handouts, more taxes, more "compassion" for our enemies... and at all costs... NOTHING that any republican suggests.

they don't have a plan... but they can find fault with anything.

Back