Should Captain be allowed to ride?

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Y'know, we REALLY need this board. A lot. I mean seriously, shouldn't we just chain him to the computer so the board can never be in jeopardy?

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Okay, they say laughter is the best medicine but I'm just not very good at it. It's because I'm an accountant and accountants are not allowed to have a sense of humor. It's the law.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself.....of course accountants can and do have a sense of humor...

To bad its all DRY  
jump9.gif

You know of course I'm just kidding, but you do raise a valid point.  At least at this board the Cap has other admins that help out, and that's great!  I belong to another board and that Cap tries to do it all himself which can sometimes get frustrating for its members!

Yes I wholeheartedly agree -- we cannot risk Cap being the victim of a drive by burrito(ing)

Maybe we can all invest in some kind of rolling screen simulator and condemn Doug to riding solely in his basement...kinda like a Busa on a treadmill.

Of course cap should be allowed to ride...but it should also be mandated and required that he sustain a $5 million insurance policy earmarked for employing any services needed for the seamless continuance of h.org should he ever accidently and unwittingly go wfo through those oh so elusive pearly gates.
laugh.gif

JMHO and L8R, Bill.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All Jinkstering aside, that's actually not a bad idear . . . . .

--Wag--

His next mod needs to be one of those Lexus, Infinity object detection computers that brake without rider assist. By the way I remember a thread where Cap gave a great deal of credit to his twelve year old for fixing an oRg problem.
all_coholic.gif

Get well soon fearless leader
super.gif

Back