Have you ever seen..........

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
GSXcite ridin' biotch on the back of the rebel. (12 year old Jessie at the helm)

How bout a "caption this pic"!!!

IMG_0711__Medium_.jpg

(GSXTacy @ Jul. 22 2007,16:55) How bout a "caption this pic"!!!
How 'bout....

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WAY COOL</span></marquee>

Cool pic of father and daughter sharing life's experiences.
beerchug.gif

Daughter really should have some form of eye protection though. A bug or a rock in the eye at even 35mph would not be good.

Karl

(K Wolf @ Jul. 22 2007,21:18) Cool pic of father and daughter sharing life's experiences.  
beerchug.gif

Daughter really should have some form of eye protection though.  A bug or a rock in the eye at even 35mph would not be good.

Karl
Not Daughter. Neice. Yep, she was having a blast! We couldnt get her off the bike!

(S7R4NGER @ Jul. 23 2007,09:32) Nice pic. Looks like both were having lots of fun, but you should wear some protection...
If I used protection, GSXTacy would not be around to post !
SHOCKED.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

(GSXcite @ Jul. 23 2007,13:58)
(S7R4NGER @ Jul. 23 2007,09
zzwhip.gif
) Nice pic. Looks like both were having lots of fun, but you should wear some protection...
If I used protection, GSXTacy would not be around to post !
SHOCKED.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
well, i just lost my appetite...

and those of you who know me know that doesn't happen very often
laugh.gif

As a ridercoach I do not know what to say about that. Looks like all are having fun. But Dang, I will not let my best buddies ride without all there gear on, let alone a child in flip flops, no gloves, no eye protection.

Back