I am in Great Falls Montana

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I am in town for the show, sposed to be 200+ Vettes at the Chev dealer. I am driving the 00 dually F350, black/gold, with my son in tow if anyone else wants to meet up.

There is also a Corvette rally in Spearfish, SD this weekend.
beerchug.gif

The part I can't believe, are the bikers that tear around not wearing helmets. I saw so many nimrods riding like idiots, I imagine the EMS are very busy here. And even more weird, they allow people to ride quads everywhere, on the main streets, on the highway, in the city! They have a single rear view mirror and I imagine signal lights, but what a strange sight. Plus, theye morons dont wear helmets either!

(Ken02busa @ Jul. 20 2007,23:34) The part I can't believe, are the bikers that tear around not wearing helmets. I saw so many nimrods riding like idiots, I imagine the EMS are very busy here. And even more weird, they allow people to ride quads everywhere, on the main streets, on the highway, in the city! They have a single rear view mirror and I imagine signal lights, but what a strange sight. Plus, theye morons dont wear helmets either!
Come to South Dakota... that is just a typical day around here!
rolleyes_extreme.gif

Back