OUCH !!!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I just dont get it.... somone explain it to me !!

bull.jpg

= Dumbass

... or VERY drunk!!
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
laugh.gif

Bet he didn't think it was such a great idea later...
crazy.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

You have a bunch of idiots, whom have a total disregard for life running from a bull. One young boy is being gored by said bull, and is enjoying it. The expression on his face gives him away. He's thinking this is better than sex with my pit bull. Notice the nice shin tattoo
wow.gif

Homer_Hayabusa.JPG

SHOCKED.gif

It's a long standing tradition to see if humans can torture and torment animals just because they're, well, human...when a guy gets gored, I tend to say "ouch" followed very closely by "'eh, who cares...guy is stupid"  
laugh.gif

Was that one of the 2 brothers who both got gored recently?....

I've never understood it but I've never understood splitting the atom either. Doesn't mean I'm going to try it anytime soon.

i think it's about as dumb as playing russian roulette with a semi-auto...
on the other side... imagine the adrenaline rush you must get when you see a bull coming for you! Bet you your heart will be pumping a LOT more than topping out the busa in 6th gear....
all_coholic.gif

(Lucky34 @ Jul. 19 2007,13:57) i think it's about as dumb as playing russian roulette with a semi-auto...
on the other side...  imagine the adrenaline rush you must get when you see a bull coming for you! Bet you your heart will be pumping a LOT more than topping out the busa in 6th gear....  
all_coholic.gif
I was raised on a farm with Bulls let me assure you that riding a busa is way more exciting.... If your a city kid a bull may be exciting but typically pretty happy animals unless you piss em off.

(captain @ Jul. 19 2007,15:07)
(Lucky34 @ Jul. 19 2007,13:57) i think it's about as dumb as playing russian roulette with a semi-auto...
on the other side...  imagine the adrenaline rush you must get when you see a bull coming for you! Bet you your heart will be pumping a LOT more than topping out the busa in 6th gear....  
all_coholic.gif
I was raised on a farm with Bulls let me assure you that riding a busa is way more exciting.... If your a city kid a bull may be exciting but typically pretty happy animals unless you piss em off.
I was born and raised in Colombia, South America... and I actually had a cow growing up... and goats... dogs... turtles... ducks... chickens.... roosters... parrots (very foul-mouthed, btw) etc... I know cows and bulls are very docile animals, but have you SEEN the picture?? That bull has DEFINITELY been pissed off! And I would NOT wanna be anywhere near him! lol... If I saw that thing coming at me I guarantee you I'd need new underwear!
AAAssjani.gif

Actually Cap answer to question "Why do they run FROM the bulls" is obvious...
SHOCKED.gif
crazy.gif

Question is "Why do they run WITH the bulls"!!
laugh.gif
guns.gif
poke.gif

Back